Modera West Wash Park Photo Gallery
Modera West Wash Park
Mill Creek Residential continues to grow its portfolio in the Mountain States with the development of Modera West Wash Park, an apartment community located in the vibrant Washington Park neighborhood just southeast of Downtown Denver. Situated between Speer Boulevard, Grant Street and Logan Street, the community features 241 apartment homes and boasts some of the city’s best views.
Modera West Wash Park offers studio, one-, and two-bedroom homes with an average square footage of 864 and townhomes available. The community will be highlighted by its 9,300-square-foot rooftop with resort-style pool, spa, cabanas, outdoor TV lounge, fire pits and grilling stations overlooking the Rocky Mountains, Downtown and the city skyline. Additional community amenities include a club-quality fitness center on a glass-walled mezzanine overlooking the pool deck, a dog wash and dog run, bike maintenance and storage, and reserved parking.
Apartment interiors are equipped with 9-foot ceilings, wood plank-style flooring, quartz countertops, stainless steel Energy Star® appliances, custom 42-inch cabinetry, upgraded fixtures, pendant lighting, tile backsplashes, king-size bedrooms with walk-in closets and full-size front-loading washers and dryers. Select homes feature premium views, a private patio or balcony, double vanities, Roman-style tubs, pass-through closets and built-in storage and shelving.
First move-ins are anticipated for early 2020.
- 9,300 square-foot rooftop deck overlooking Rocky Mountains and Downtown Denver
- Resort-style pool and spa and pool deck with cabanas
- Outdoor TV lounge
- Fire pits
- Grilling stations
- Club-quality fitness center overlooking pool deck complete with mountain views
- Pet spa
- Dog run
- Dedicated bike storage and maintenance area
- Reserved parking
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- 9-foot ceilings
- Wood plank-style flooring
- Quartz countertops and tile backsplashes
- Custom 42” cabinetry
- Energy efficient stainless-steel appliances
- Pendant lighting
- Full-sized front-loading washers and dryers
- Private patios or balconies*
- Roman-style tubs*
- Built-in storage and shelving*
- *in select homes
Features at Modera West Wash Park
Situated between Speer Boulevard, Grant Street and Logan Street with picturesque views.
At Modera by Mill Creek, we love your furry companions.
Peace Of Mind Service Guarantees
At Modera By Mill Creek, you are going to love our Peace of Mind service guarantees tailored just for you.