Ascent Walnut Creek Photo Gallery
Ascent Walnut Creek
Mill Creek sold Ascent Apartments in Walnut Creek, California in November, 2016. This luxury apartment community comprised 126 apartment homes over a two-level podium on approximately 1.2 acres. The community offered studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes, ranging in square footage from 515 square feet to 1,027 square feet.
Amenities for this community included a roof terrace, resort-style pool, state-of-the art clubhouse and fitness center, wine lockers, barbeque area, pet run, bicycle parking, electric vehicle charging and City CarShare, and a large internal landscaped courtyard above the podium. The apartment homes featured high-quality materials and workmanship, including 9-foot ceilings, fully equipped kitchens, washer and dryers, walk-in closets and wood plank-style flooring.
Ascent Apartments was exceptionally well located within vibrant Downtown Walnut Creek and in walking distance to BART (35 minutes to Downtown San Francisco) and in close proximity to freeways (I-680 and California 24). In addition, Mount Diablo State Park, of which residents of North Main had unobstructed views, is approximately 5 miles southeast from the site, and offered 20,000 acres of outdoor adventures, including hiking, climbing and cycling trails.
- Live/work floor plans
- Bike and motorcycle parking
- Electric car charging stations
- Multiple social hang-out zones
- Fitness studio
- Stunning pool area with large sun deck, hot-tub and barbeque facilities.
- High-speed WiFi in social areas
- Secured, covered structured parking
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Open floor plans with large windows for maximum daylight
- Kitchens with high quality appliances and solid surface countertops
- Wood plank-style flooring
- Washer and dryer
- Walk-in closets
- Large balconies or terraces
- Dog and cat friendly