Mill Creek Residential sold Modera Flagler Village in July of 2022. Modera Flagler Village was a luxury high-rise apartment community located in the north end of vibrant Flagler Village in Downtown Fort Lauderdale.
The 24-story community, which featured 350 apartment homes, was located just west of U.S. Route 1 and just south of Sunrise Boulevard.
Modera Flagler Village consisted of studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom homes with den and penthouse layouts. Apartment interiors included Energy Star stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, tile flooring, upgraded fixtures and cabinet pulls, tile backsplashes, full-size washers and dryers, walk-in closets, tile shower surrounds and linen closets. Homes also offered keyless entry and private patios or balconies. Penthouse layouts included 9.5-foot ceilings.
Community amenities included a rooftop deck with a resort-inspired swimming pool, clubhouse, barbecue area with picnic tables, game room, coffee bar, dog run and a business center with cyber café, computer stations, and a conference room. Modera Flagler Village also featured a 24-hour, club-quality fitness studio with group fitness area and yoga/Pilates studio. Residents also had access to wine lounge with personal wine lockers, dedicated bike storage, additional storage, and controlled-access garage parking.
Situated at 555 Northeast 8th Street, Modera Flagler Village boasted a prime location south of West Palm Beach and north of Miami, which were easily accessible via Interstate 95 or several rail-based commuter options. The community was surrounded by a vast array of dining, shopping and entertainment options, in addition to the key employment centers within and surrounding Downtown Fort Lauderdale.
- Expansive Greenway with Paved Walkways and Lush Landscaping
- Resort Inspired Swimming Pool with Lounge Seating
- Rooftop Sun Deck with Al fresco Dining + Grills
- Luxe Community Wine Lounge with personal wine lockers
- Community co-work space and Private Conference Room
- Club-Quality Fitness Studio
- Yoga Room and Spin Studio
- Dedicated Dog Walk
- Community Co-Work Space and Private Conference Room
- Flexible work-from-home spaces
- Indoor/Outdoor Clubroom with Gaming Areas
- Controlled-access garage parking
- Large Hub by Amazon Package Room
- Rentable Bike Storage
- Additional Rentable Storage Available
- Uber/Lyft drop off area
- WiFi in the common areas
- Located in the north end of vibrant Flagler Village
- Studio, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom homes
- Choice of two designer kitchen finishes*
- Penthouse Homes Available*
- Den Layouts Available*
- Smart Home Features Including Keyless Entry
- Wood-Plank Style Flooring
- Energy Star Stainless Steel Appliances
- Designer Lighting Throughout Home
- Quartz Countertops and Tile Backsplashes
- Large Windows for Plentiful Natural Light
- Moveable Kitchen Islands with Storage*
- Modern Open Shelving in Kitchen
- Programmable Honeywell Thermostats
- Open Floor Plans and Elevated Ceilings*
- Single Basin Kitchen Sink
- Spacious bedrooms
- Built-in storage spaces*
- Upgraded Fixtures and Cabinet Pulls
- Full-size in-home washers and dryers
- Double Vanities with Large Mirrors*
- Pass-Through Closets
- Ceiling Fans in Main Bedrooms
- Private patios and balconies*
- 9.5 Foot Ceilings in Penthouse Homes*
- Paneled Interior Doors
- Roller Shades
- Built-In Desk or Vanity*
- Rainfall Shower Head
- Linen Storage*
- *select homes
Features at Modera Flagler Village
STUDIO / 1 BR / 2 BR / 3 BR
Studio, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom homes.
Large windows for plentiful natural light.
Club-Quality Fitness Studio featuring high-end equipment.
Free Wifi in Common Areas
Flexible work-from-home spaces throughout.
Find your zen in our yoga and spin studio.