Mill Creek sold Modera Goose Hollow in March of 2017. Modera Goose Hollow was an apartment community comprising 134 homes. The site was located in the Goose Hollow neighborhood, in the west end of Portland. Goose Hollow is one of Portland’s oldest neighborhoods, steps from downtown and beloved for its quirky character, historic homes, walkability (residents will enjoy a WalkScore® of 85), and spectacular views.
The community was comprised of studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartment homes ranging in size from 555 square feet to 990 square feet. The architectural style of the community drew from the neighborhood’s mid-century buildings and incorporated refined modern touches both inside and out.
- Exceptional Goose Hollow location - one of Portland's most desirable neighborhoods
- Walkscore of 85 - a walker's paradise!
- Five stories above two subterranean parking levels
- Outdoor terrace with views of Vista Bridge and downtown Portland
- Barbeque area
- Fitness studio
- Secured bicycle parking
- Bicycle storage and maintenance area
- Across the street from the Goose Hollow/SW Jefferson Street MAX Light Rail
- Easy access to Interstate 405 and Highway 26
- Minutes to downtown Portland
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Open 1-bedroom floor plans available*
- Individual washer and dryer
- Hard surface countertops
- Stainless steel appliance package
- Custom cabinetry
- Wood plank-style flooring
- *in select homes
Features at Modera Goose Hollow
Exceptional Goose Hollow location - one of Portland's most desirable neighborhoods
Break a sweat in our 24 hour fitness studio!
Studio / 1 BR / 2 BR
We offer a selection of studio-, one-, and two-bedroom apartment homes.
Invite some friends for a barbecue in our outdooring grilling area!
Homes are finished with custom cabinetry and wood plank-style flooring.