Mill Creek sold Modera Prime 235 (formerly known as Bayway Apartments) in December of 2016. The 309-unit community is optimally located in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in central Florida: the Tampa Bay waterfront in St. Petersburg, Florida.
The St. Petersburg CBD is home to approximately 3.8 million square feet of office space and approximately 30,000 jobs. Additionally, Gateway Centre, the largest office submarket in Pinellas County with 7.6 million square feet, is located just eight miles north of downtown St. Pete. Combined, the St. Pete CBD and Gateway office submarkets total approximately 60,000 jobs.
The community offers one- and two-bedroom apartments with top-notch finishes, including granite countertops, European cabinetry and stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile flooring, chef’s islands and individual washer and dryer. Community amenities include a 7,000 square foot clubhouse, rooftop terrace with breathtaking Bay views, Well-outfitted exercise studio, game room, WiFi café and more.
- Optimum St. Pete’s location just two blocks from Beach Drive and the arts district
- Only four blocks to the Tampa Bay waterfront
- 7,000 square foot clubhouse
- Rooftop terrace with skyline and Bay views
- Well-outfitted exercise studio
- Clubroom with game area, media area, entertaining kitchen and Wi-Fi cafe
- Pool, sundeck, grills, picnic area and fountain
- Structured parking
- Air-conditioned corridors
- Bike storage
- Brand-new 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- European-style cabinets
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Chef’s islands*
- Tile backsplash
- Under-mount sinks
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Terraces or balconies
- Double vanities and showers*
- 9-foot ceilings
- Distinctive lighting package*
- *in select homes
Features at Modera Prime 235
Community Game Room
Clubroom with game area, media area, entertaining kitchen and Wi-Fi cafe .
1 BR / 2 BR
We offer a selection of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes.
Enjoy a weekend barbecue at our outdoor grilling stations!
Our community is located a short walk from the Tampa Bay waterfront.
Enjoy high-end shopping in the nearby arts district.