Savier Street Flats sold in December of 2013. The community included two four-story buildings and offered studio and one bedroom apartment homes, with a small number of large two bedroom flats. The larger of the two buildings contained approximately 6,250 square feet of retail space and a subterranean parking garage. The main floor also contained bicycle parking stalls, a bicycle repair and wash room and pet wash facility as well as leasing offices, fitness center and an entertainment room.
The community was ideally located on NW Savier Street in Portland, Oregon. Nested in the well-established and popular Northwest Neighborhood, residents enjoyed a true walkable lifestyle – with great tree-lined streets complimented by historic buildings and a wide variety of restaurants, brewpubs, coffee shops, retail boutiques and parks.
In addition to the amenities available in the Northwest Neighborhood, Savier Street Flats featured landscaped courtyards, with some ground floor flats offering private terrace areas. Community outdoor space included a fire pit, barbeque area, and social area with outdoor projection equipment. Indoor amenity space included a fitness center and spacious community room with WiFi access.
- LEED Platinum Certified community
- On site pet spa
- 24-hour fitness center
- Underground parking with controlled access
- Multiple social zones with complimentary WiFi
- Entertainment room with kitchen
- Flat screen TV lounge
- Outdoor entertainment lounge with fire pit, grills and outdoor projection screen
- Bicycle parking, washing and repair facilities
- Furnished gathering spaces at every floor
- Minutes to Forest Park, The Pearl District, Wallace Dog Park and Portland Streetcar
- Private courtyard
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments
- Open floor plans with large windows
- Great Portland views
- Custom cabinetry
- Energy Star® stainless appliances
- Solid surface countertops
- Pendant lighting
- Microwave, dishwasher, disposal, and refrigerator with icemaker
- Chef’s islands
- Laminate wood-plank flooring in living and dining rooms and kitchen
- Full-size Energy Star® washer and dryer
- Walk-in closets
- Balconies and patios
- Air conditioning
- Energy efficient lighting
- Efficient low-flow plumbing fixtures
- Additional storage
- High Ceilings
- Wheelchair Access
- Window Coverings
Features at Savier Street Flats
The community was ideally located on NW Savier Street in Portland, Oregon.
LEED Platinum Certified community.
Studio / 1 BR / 2 BR
Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment layouts.
The larger of the two buildings contained approximately 6,250 square feet of retail space.
Outdoor entertainment lounge with fire pit, grills and outdoor projection screen.
24-hour fitness center.