The Douglas Photo Gallery
Sold by Mill Creek in October of 2014, The Douglas, formerly known as 2300 Walnut, provided a living experience that was distinctly urban and distinctly social. With an emphasis on access, residents were within walking distance to Coors Field, Lower Downtown Denver (LoDo), Snooze Café (a weekend tradition – trust us and get the pancakes!) and all the best Larimer Street restaurants and boutiques.
Styled after a resort courtyard that emulates boutique hotels, the pool, year-round spa and outdoor fireplaces offered residents the chance to gather and relax. Entertaining was made easy with an outdoor gourmet kitchen, and large spacious resident lounge.
Each designer apartment home included slab granite countertops, washer and dryer with an EnergyStar appliance package. No detail was overlooked, from the custom wood cabinetry and the upgraded lighting packages to the wooden plank-style flooring. Residents enjoyed perks such as bike rooms, bike maintenance area and dog wash.
- Great location just north of Larimer Square
- Walking distance to Coors Field, Marco's Pizza, Trillium and other bars and restaurants
- Year-round spa and outdoor fireplaces
- Unique amenities including a pet wash facility and bike repair shop
- Courtyard and city views
- Pool and year-round outdoor space in courtyard
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Individual washer and dryer
- Black appliance packages
- Granite countertops
- Custom wood cabinetry
- Wood plank-style flooring