Modera Morningside Photo Gallery
Mill Creek sold Modera Morningside in February of 2018.
Situated on Piedmont Road adjacent to Ansley Park and Morningside – considered to be the most affluent neighborhoods in Atlanta – Modera Morningside marks Mill Creek’s entry into the Atlanta market. This is a mixed-use multifamily community totaling 300 luxury apartment homes and 32,000 square feet of ground-floor retail. Notably, Sprouts Farmers Market, a national organic grocery store will anchor the retail at the community with a full-service grocery store comprising of approximately 27,000 square feet.
The community is a core location with excellent access to employment and entertainment districts. Modera Morningside’s features and amenities package, along with the convenience of the onsite Sprouts grocery store – the first “organic” grocery store to be built as part of a mixed-use development – are designed to appeal to today’s discerning renter.
Atlanta’s Midtown, Buckhead and Downtown business districts – three areas that define in-town Atlanta and represent the largest concentration of jobs – are within three miles of the community. Together, these areas employ more than 250,000 people in industries that include finance, insurance, real estate, professional services and health care. Major employers include AT&T, Emory University, SunTrust Bank, IBM, Georgia Tech and Turner Broadcasting. The community offers easy access to Lenox Square, Phipps Plaza and Atlantic Station, with numerous retail and entertainment options. In addition, the Lindbergh Center MARTA Rail Station is less than a mile away.
The community offers studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes situated in four-stories of wood-frame construction with adjacent structured parking. Amenities include three courtyards and hotel-inspired style pool deck with cabanas and lounge seating, fitness and yoga studio with juice bar, and a sky lounge with demonstration kitchen and indoor/outdoor theater screen.
- Three courtyards
- Hotel-inspired style pool deck with cabanas and lounge seating
- Rooftop heated saltwater pool
- Fitness and yoga studio with juice bar
- Sky lounge with demonstration kitchen and indoor/outdoor theater screen
- Garage parking
- Dog and cat friendly
- Pet spa
- Tremendous onsite retail, including Atlanta's first Sprouts Market
- Proximate to major employers including AT&T, Emory University, SunTrust Bank, IBM, Georgia Tech and Turner Broadcasting
- Easy access to Lenox Square, Phipps Plaza and Atlantic Station
- Studio, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartment homes
- Open floor plans
- High ceilings
- Wood plank-style flooring
- Stainless steel appliances
- Hard surface quartz counters
- Custom cabinetry
- Individual washer and dryer
Features at Modera Morningside
Tremendous onsite retail, including Atlanta's first Sprouts Market
Close to major employers including AT&T, Emory University, Georgia Tech and Turner Broadcasting