Featuring relaxed and sophisticated natural interior finishes, 2175 Market, a LEED Platinum Certified community, includes 88 apartment homes with generous windows that allow for ample natural light. The transit-oriented community, which offers one- and two-bedroom homes, boasts a Walk Score of 98 and Transit Score of 100, representing both a walker’s and commuter’s paradise.
Community amenities at 2175 Market include a rooftop deck with 360-degree views, outdoor grilling and entertainment terrace, rooftop lounge with fire pit, private landscaped interior courtyard and an on site market hall to gather and mingle. The controlled-access community also offers several environmentally friendly initiatives, including electric-vehicle charging stations and car-share program options.
Apartment interiors at the pet-friendly community include elevated ceilings, Energy Star® stainless steel appliances, modern white-textured kitchen cabinetry, under-cabinet lighting, Caesarstone kitchen countertops, tile backsplashes, in-home washers and dryers, porcelain tile bath flooring and custom zebrawood bath cabinetry. Homes also utilize Moen premium water-saving fixtures and sustainable bedroom carpeting.
- Controlled-access parking
- LEED Platinum certified living
- Reserved garage parking
- Electric vehicle parking spaces with charging stations available
- Car share program options
- Rooftop amenity deck with 360-degree views, lounge space, and firepit
- Outdoor grilling and entertainment terrace
- Private landscaped interior courtyard
- Original artwork displays by local artists in lobby and corridors
- Pet-friendly community
- Unique on site market hall to gather and mingle
- Relaxed and sophisticated natural interior finishes
- Elevated ceilings
- Generous windows with ample natural light
- Stainless steel Energy Star® appliance package
- Bosch in-home washer and dryer
- Sustainable hardwood flooring in main living spaces
- Caesarstone kitchen countertops
- Locally-made Heath Ceramic tile backsplash
- Modern white textured kitchen cabinetry
- Under-cabinet kitchen lighting
- Contemporary track lighting
- Separate master bath shower
- Porcelain tile bath flooring
- Ceramic tile tub surround
- Caesarstone bath vanity top
- Custom Zebra wood bath cabinetry
- Moen premium water saving fixtures
- Built-in closet organizers
- Sustainable bedroom carpeting
Features at 2175 Market
With a Walk Score of 98 and a Transit Score of 100, everything in San Francisco is simply at your fingertips.
At 2175 Market, we love your furry companions.
Only short BART ride from shopping at the renowned Union Square!
Peace Of Mind Service Guarantees
Peace of Mind, All the Time at 2175 Market.
Floor-to-ceiling windows to brighten your day.