Mill Creek Residential sold Alister Boca Raton in May of 2019. Mill Creek acquired Alister Boca Raton (formerly Emerald Bay Club) in May 2016. The community epitomized Mill Creek’s acquisition philosophy to acquire high-quality communities with redevelopment potential in markets where the company is actively developing new communities. This represented the company’s second acquisition in the Southeast Florida market and it was the first community in Florida to operate under the company’s Alister brand name.
Alister Boca Raton was ideally situated in the A-rated Palm Beach County school district on US 441, and provided easy access to the Sawgrass Expressway, the Florida Turnpike and I-95. The community was just minutes to major employment hubs in Boca Raton, one of Florida’s largest and most vibrant employment centers boasting in excess of 100 office buildings comprised more than 17 million square feet of office space. In addition, the community’s strategic location between Palm Beach and Broward counties allowed residents easy access to employment hubs in Delray Beach/Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach, the northern portion of Broward County, and downtown Fort Lauderdale. In addition, the community was within walking distance to a Publix grocery store, and minutes to Starbucks, Chipotle, Regal Cinemas and the upscale shopping at Town Center at Boca Raton.
The 448-home community comprised one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes ranging in size from 704 square feet to 1,200 square feet. Mill Creek completed a dramatic overhaul of the apartment interiors, which offered new stainless appliances, solid surface counters, custom cabinetry, upgraded lighting and fixtures and vinyl wood plank-style flooring. Amenities included an expansive new clubhouse with gaming areas, social kitchen, media room, cyber café, and state-of-the-art fitness studio. A beach-entry, lagoon-style pool was also created to compliment the clubhouse, and a comprehensive landscaping plan rounded out the enhancements to the community.
- Two lakeside tennis courts
- Two hotel-inspired pool areas
- Sprawling open spaces with multiple water features
- Expansive clubhouse with multiple social zones
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Media room
- Gaming area
- Cyber cafe and conference room
- Beach entry lagoon-style pool
- Gorgeous new landscaping
- Exterior upgrades including designer paint and Bahamian shutters
- Car care station
- Kid's playscape
- Excellent location on US 441 with easy access to the Sawgrass Expressway, the Turnpike and I-95
- Within walking distance to Publix
- Minutes to Starbucks, Chipotle Mexican Grill, and Regal Cinemas
- Less than 15 minutes to Town Center at Boca Raton
- Easy access to greater Palm Beach and Broward counties, Delray Beach/Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach, and downtown Fort Lauderdale
- In the A-rated Palm Beach Country school district
- 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartment homes
- Open floor plans with separate dining area
- Breakfast bar
- Walk-in closets
- Upgrades to plumbing and lighting fixtures
- California-style open kitchens
- Granite countertops
- Ceramic backsplash in the kitchens
- Stainless steel appliance package
- Faux wood blinds
- Wood vinyl flooring in all areas but the bedrooms
- Carpeting in bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- USB electrical outlets
- Private balconies
- Programmable thermostats
- Washer and dryer connections
- Wired for high-speed Internet
Features at Alister Boca Raton
Your morning cup of Joe is right around the corner.
Located just minutes from the major employment hub of Boca Raton!
At Alister by Mill Creek, we love your furry friends.
Peace Of Mind Service Guarantees
At Alister Boca Raton, we believe in Peace of Mind, All the Time.
Get a workout in at our state-of-the-art fitness center.