Alister Columbia Photo Gallery
Alister Columbia, built in 1984, features seven two- and three-story wood-framed buildings and a leasing office/clubhouse. Mill Creek is renovating common areas, amenities, and apartment interiors of the community.
Alister Columbia offers spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom homes ranging in square footage from 735 to 1,100. Community amenities include a swimming pool, clubhouse with resident lounge, fitness center, playground, and car care center. Renovated apartment interiors will feature stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, backsplashes, and updated cabinetry and fixtures. Select homes will feature vinyl wood flooring, and all homes offer washer and dryers, walk-in closets, and private patios or balconies.
Located at 8909 Early April Way, the community benefits from a prime location in a city that Money Magazine labeled the “Number One Best Place to Live in America” in 2016. Equidistant between Route 29 and I-95, Alister Columbia is within walking distance of the King’s Contrivance Village Center, which includes a Harris Teeter grocery store, Starbucks, and several shops and restaurants.
Less than five miles north of the community, The Mall at Columbia is home to a bevy of local and national retailers, restaurants and entertainment options, including Whole Foods, Nordstrom, Williams-Sonoma, Sephora, Bose, Apple, Lord & Taylor, Arhaus Furniture, Michael Kors, Lululemon Athletics, and AMC Theatres. Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport is a 15-minute drive from the community. Interstate 95, U.S. Route 29, and Maryland Routes 100 and 32 are easily accessible as well.
- Dog- and cat- friendly
- Coming Soon! Dog park
- Ample parking
- Carports available
- Sprawling landscaped grounds backing up to open space
- Coming soon! Pool and lounging upgrades
- Coming soon! Clubhouse and fitness center renovations
- Walking and biking paths
- Awesome location in Columbia’s King’s Contrivance Village within walking distance to Starbucks, Harris Teeter and other retail
- Top-rated Howard County School District
- Less than one mile to I-95, and Routes 32 & 175
- 10 minutes to downtown Columbia and the Mall in Columbia
- About 20 minutes to BWI
- Close to Johns Hopkins, Ft. Meade, and major employment hubs
- 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartment homes
- Light-filled floor plans
- Coming Soon! Open kitchens with custom cabinets and granite counters
- Coming Soon! Stainless steel appliance package
- Coming Soon! Lighting and fixtures
- Coming Soon! Vinyl wood flooring*
- Coming Soon! Updated baths with granite counters
- Private porches and balconies
- Ceiling fans*
- Individual washer and dryer
- Huge closets
- Additional private storage
- Wired for WiFi and cable
- *in select homes
Features at Alister Columbia
Peace Of Mind Service Guarantees
When you live in an Alister by Mill Creek community, it's Peace of Mind, All the Time with our unique service guarantees.
Top-rated Howard County School District
At Alister by Mill Creek, we love your furry companions!