Mill Creek Residential is adding to its Northeast presence with the acquisition of Alister Deco, a Class-A apartment community in the thriving Boston suburb of Quincy.
Originally constructed in 2016, Alister Deco includes a mix of 180 studio, one-, and two-bedroom homes within a six-story mid-rise community. Alister Deco’s home interiors feature quartz countertops, GE stainless-steel appliances, designer cabinets, vinyl flooring, and modern lighting packages. Home interior upgrades include nest thermostats, subway tile backsplashes and backlit bathroom mirrors.
The community features more than 10,000 square feet of amenity space, including a glass-walled club room with pool table and fireplace, heated outdoor pool, mini-putting green, landscaped courtyards, grill area, fire pit, fitness center and yoga studio, tasting room, and a pet spa. Residents also have access to private garage parking, package delivery service, and electric vehicle charging stations. Mill Creek will enhance the appearance of the community’s entrance and upgrade the grilling area.
Situated at 625 Thomas E. Burgin Parkway about 12 miles south of Downtown Boston. Residents have walkable access to the MBTA Red Line subway that connects the community to Quincy Center in less than 5 minutes and Downtown Boston in 25 minutes. Interstate 93/Route 3 is also directly accessible from the community and serves as one of the region’s primary thoroughfares. Together, the subway and the highways facilitate an easy commute to the major office and amenity hubs in Downtown Boston, Cambridge, Quincy/Braintree and the South Shore.
Alister Deco marks Mill Creek’s second Quincy-based community. Alister Quincy is positioned less than three miles away at 500 Falls Boulevard
- STUDIO, 1-, AND 2-BEDROOM APARTMENTS HOMES
- LOCATED DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE QUINCY ADAMS MBTA STATION WHICH OFFERS ACCESS TO THE BOSTON METRO AREA
- features more than 10,000 square feet of amenity space
- HEATED OUTDOOR POOL DECK WITH BARBEQUE GRILL STATION
- ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING STATIONS
- PET-FRIENDLY COMMUNITY WITH PET SPA
- CONTROLLED-ACCESS PRIVATE GARAGE PARKING
- RESIDENT CLUBHOUSE WITH WITH POOL TABLE
- CLUB-QUALITY FITNESS CENTER WITH YOGA STUDIO
- OUTDOOR MINI-PUTTING GREEN
- TWO LANDSCAPED COURTYARDS
- PACKAGE DELIVERY SERVICE
- STUDIO, 1-, AND 2-BEDROOM APARTMENTS AVAILABLE
- OPEN FLOOR PLANS
- GE® STAINLESS-STEEL APPLIANCES
- QUARTZ KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS WITH DESIGNER CABINETS
- MODERN LIGHTING PACKAGES
- VINYL FLOORING
- NEST THERMOSTATS*
- EXPANSIVE 6-FOOT WINDOWS*
- IN-HOME WASHER AND DRYER
- *SELECT APARTMENT HOMES
Features at Alister Deco
Alister Deco sits across the street from the Quincy Adams MBTA Station, which includes the popular Red Line with connections to the Boston metro area.
Peace Of Mind Service Guarantees
At Mill Creek, we've set a new standard for apartment living with homes that deliver a prime location, gorgeous design, and spectacular amenities - all backed by our make-your-life-easier Peace of Mind Guarantees. It's how apartment living should be. After all, this is your home. And we want you to be happy.
Community Game Room
Enjoy access to 10,000 SQFT of amenity space, including a glass-walled club with pool table and fireplace.
We love your furry companions!
Experience the ultimate daily Om, here at Mill Creek's next Alister Community.