Mill Creek Residential continues to grow its Fairfax County presence with the acquisition of Alister Falls Church, a commuter-friendly apartment community boasting a serene, park-like setting in northern Virginia’s Pimmit Hills neighborhood.
Alister Falls Church offers 176 apartment homes consisting of spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom layouts with an average square footage of 888. Apartment interiors feature an open-concept design and include private patios or balconies. Additional home features include spacious kitchens, modern appliances, gas ranges and in-home washers and dryers. Community amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, large outdoor pool and on site dog park. Residents also have access to extra storage space.
Situated at 2158 Evans Court, Alister Falls Church is centrally located to many of the area’s hippest shopping, dining and entertainment options. The community sits within moments of the West Falls Church Orange Line, State Route 7 and the Capital Beltway (Interstate 495), which provides connectivity to the greater Washington, D.C. area and beyond.
Nearby attractions include the world-class shopping options at Tysons Corner (1.3 miles from the community), Earl’s Kitchen & Bar, Tyson Biergarten, the Rosslyn-Ballston Corridor and Washington & Old Dominion Railroad Regional Park. The community sits directly behind Whole Foods and includes prominent employers in the area such as Capital One, Amazon, several automotive dealers and the government jobs of Washington, D.C., which is approximately 10 miles from the community.
Of note, Falls Church was ranked the U.S.’s healthiest community in 2018.
Alister Falls Church marks Mill Creek Residential’s second acquisition in Virginia, joining Alister Arlington Ridge in nearby Arlington.
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment
- Club-quality 24-hour fitness center with high-end cardio and weight machines
- Less than 2 miles from Tysons Corner
- Easy access to trails and outdoor recreation
- Close to all major transportation options
- Newly redesigned amenity spaces
- Dog park
- Reimagined resort-inspired pool and sundeck
- BBQ grill and picnic area
- Spacious and equipped playground
- Dog- and cat-friendly
- In-home washer and dryer
- 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartment homes, each with a 'plus den' option
- Newly redesigned homes
- Gas stove
- Plush carpeting throughout living area*
- Central heating and cooling
- Abundant natural light
- Private balcony in every home
- Upgraded white tile backsplashes and matching cabinetry*
- Upgraded granite counters*
- Breakfast bar*
- Wood-plank style flooring*
- Expansive windows featuring solar shades*
- Oversize storage closets*
- *Available in select homes
Features at Alister Falls Church
Alister Falls Church is centrally located to major employers such as Amazon, Capital One and countless government jobs in the nearby Washington D.C.
We love your furry companions!
Peace Of Mind Service Guarantees
Here at Mill Creek, it's peace of mind, all the time.
Alister Falls Church is located less than 2 miles from world class shopping at Tysons Corner!
Our club-quality 24-hour fitness center is upgraded with the latest and greatest equipment.