Mill Creek Residential has added to its Denver presence with the acquisition of Modera Art Park, a contemporary apartment community in the eclectic River North (RiNo) neighborhood.
The five-story community features 417 studio, one- and two-bedroom homes with select townhome-style layouts. A stunning rooftop lounge offers ample social spaces and panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains and downtown skyline.
Additional community amenities include a pool and spa deck with fire pits, rooftop bar and dining area, courtyard with lawn games and evening lighting, an expansive clubroom with gathering spaces, coworking lounge with collaborative spaces and private office spaces, pet park and pet spa, makerspace for DIY projects and crafts, gaming room, yoga studio and a club-quality 24-hour fitness studio with ballet barre and virtual fitness. Residents also have access to high-speed WiFi in social spaces and digital package lockers.
Apartment interiors at Modera Art Park feature nine-foot ceilings, stainless-steel appliances, wood plank-style flooring, quartz countertops, tile backsplashes, custom cabinetry with soft-close doors and drawers, under-cabinet lighting, GE stainless-steel double-door refrigerators, gas stoves, kitchen islands, in-home washers and dryers, central heating and air with programmable thermostats, oversized bedrooms with walk-in closets, oversized windows with motorized roller-shades and smart access with keyless entry. Select homes offer private patios or balconies.
Situated at 3299 Brighton Boulevard, Modera Art Park is positioned in a RiNo neighborhood known for its art galleries, studio spaces, distilleries and other arts-infused elements. Residents are also within a short commute Downtown Denver and the numerous nightlife opportunities, music venues and thriving employment centers within the city.
- Pool and spa deck
- High-speed WiFi in social spaces
- Fire pits
- Rooftop bar and dining area
- Courtyard with lawn games and evening lighting
- Expansive clubroom with gathering spaces
- Coworking lounge with collaborative spaces
- Private office spaces
- Pet park
- Pet spa
- Makerspace for DIY projects and crafts
- Gaming room
- Yoga studio
- Club-quality 24-hour fitness studio with ballet barre and virtual fitness
- Digital package lockers
- Located within a short commute Downtown Denver and numerous nightlife opportunities
- Close proximity to RiNo art galleries, studio spaces, distilleries and more
- nine-foot ceilings
- Oversized windows with motorized roller-shades
- Stainless-steel appliances
- Wood plank-style flooring
- Quartz countertops
- Tile backsplashes
- Custom cabinetry with soft-close doors and drawers
- under-cabinet lighting
- GE stainless-steel double-door refrigerators
- gas stoves
- kitchen islands
- in-home washers and dryers
- programmable thermostats
- oversized bedrooms with walk-in closets
- smart access with keyless entry
- Select homes offer private patios or balconies
Features at Modera Art Park
Club-quality 24-hour fitness studio with ballet barre and virtual fitness.
Work From Home Co-Working
Coworking lounge with collaborative spaces and private office spaces.
Free Wifi in Common Areas
High-speed WiFi in social spaces.
Community Game Room
Have fun at the community game room.
Located within a short commute Downtown Denver and the numerous nightlife opportunities.