Modera Avenir Place Photo Gallery
Modera Avenir Place
Mill Creek sold Modera Avenir Place in December 2020.
A stunning, two-phase community comprising 628 homes, Modera Avenir Place was situated directly adjacent to the Dunn Loring Metro Station in Merrifield, VA, on the Metro’s Orange Line, which serves 5,500 commuters daily with a short 20-minute ride into Washington, DC. Merrifield is also home to numerous major employers and is a beneficiary of federal procurement dollars supporting major government contractors.
This dynamic location featured a mix of studio, one and two bedroom flats, complimented by 65,000 square feet of retail, primarily hosting the Harris-Teeter Grocery Store. Residents enjoyed a top-notch amenities package, such as hotel inspired pool decks, Zen garden, outdoor social areas with fire-pits, barbeque areas – not to mention the surrounding community restaurants and retail. The two buildings housed stunning resident clubhouses that included fitness studios, cyber cafés, business centers and media rooms.
- 628 apartment homes located at the Dunn Loring Metro Station
- Mixed-use design built in two phases (250 homes and 378 homes, respectively)
- Phase II includes 65,000 square feet of retail, including the Harris Teeter Grocery Store
- Dynamic location serves large local employment market
- 20 minute train ride to the Washington, DC Metro Area
- Resort-style pool decks, barbeque/social areas
- Landscaping includes fountains, zen garden and gas fire pit
- Dual fitness centers
- Cyber cafes
- Multiple clubrooms
- Two business centers
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Individual washer and dryer
- Pet friendly
- Open floor plans
- Three finish levels
- Granite or quartz counters
- Custom 42" cabinets
- Upgraded stainless steel appliance package
- Wood plank-style flooring
Features at Modera Avenir Place
Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes with wood plank-style flooring.
Free Wifi in Common Areas
Multiple clubrooms with WiFi access.