Mill Creek sold Modera Biscayne Bay in June 2022. Modera Biscayne Bay was a luxury mixed-use apartment community located at the convergence of the Edgewater and Omni Arts and Entertainment neighborhoods. Constructed at one of the final remaining development sites with unimpeded views of Biscayne Bay, the community was one block from waterfront Margaret Pace Park and within walking distance of Midtown Miami, Miami Design District, and the Wynwood district.
Modera Biscayne Bay consisted of 296 one- and two-and three-bedroom homes with den and penthouse layouts above 11,000 square feet of retail space. Community amenities included a 27th-floor amenity deck, rooftop pool, barbecue area, club-quality fitness studio, yoga/Pilates studio, clubhouse, internet lounge, conference room, and coffee bar. Residents also had access to digital package lockers, additional storage areas, bike storage, and eight stories of structured parking.
Apartment interiors included Energy Star® stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, tile flooring, upgraded fixtures, tile backsplashes, in-home washers and dryers, walk-in closets, programmable thermostats, and private patios or balconies. Select homes featured 15-foot ceilings, breakfast bars, double vanities, linen closets, and built-in storage/shelving.
- Rooftop hotel-inspired pool
- 27th floor bay view outdoor terrace
- Clubroom with demonstration kitchen, game area, private living and dining areas for entertaining, and separate catering kitchen
- Club-quality fitness center
- Yoga/Pilates studio with virtual fitness classes on demand
- unobstructed views of the ocean in the lounge
- Outdoor grilling area
- Internet lounge and private offices
- Conference room
- Gourmet coffee bar
- 24-hour self-service package lockers
- Additional storage
- Bike storage
- Parking garage
- Pet spa
- 1-, and 2- and 3-bedroom apartment homes (den and penthouse also available)
- Quartz counters with tile backsplashes in kitchen
- Stainless steel Energy Star appliances
- Tile flooring
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Key fob entry system
- Bay view balconies
- WiFi Programmable thermostats
- Walk-in closets with master closet luxe upgrades
- wine storage*
- built-in shelving and desk areas*
- Movable islands*
- 15-foot ceilings*
- Double vanities*
- *in select homes
Features at Modera Biscayne Bay
Over 11,000 square feet of convenience right at your fingertips.
Start your day right with a cup of joe from our gourmet coffee bar!
At Modera by Mill Creek, we love your furry friends!
1 BR / 2 BR / 3 BR
Modera Biscayne Bay featured one-, two- and three-bedroom homes.
Walk less than a block to the renown, waterfront Margaret Pace Park!