Modera Broadway Photo Gallery
Mill Creek Residential continues to bolster its presence in the Pacific Northwest with the development of Modera Broadway, a luxury mixed-use apartment community in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle. Developed along Broadway at East Howell Street, the community features 228 apartment homes and approximately 9,125 square feet of retail space in two buildings.
Modera Broadway consists of studio, one-, and two-bedroom homes with 10 live/work homes available. Apartment homes feature an average square footage of 642. Community amenities include three rooftop decks, a club-quality fitness center with yoga studio, two top-floor lounges and a dog run. Residents also have access to parking and dedicated bike storage in the garage area.
Apartment interiors include energy-efficient stainless steel appliances including gas ranges, quartz countertops, luxury vinyl-plank flooring, tile backsplashes, roller blinds, expansive windows and true split-system air conditioning in all homes. Select homes also contain a mix of full-size patios or balconies with Juliette-style railing.
- Three rooftop decks with barbecues and firepits
- Club-quality fitness studio
- Two top-floor resident club rooms
- Yoga studio
- Dog run
- Dedicated bike storage
- Adjacent to Cal Anderson Park
- Steps to First Hill Street Car
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- 10 live/work homes
- Quartz counters with tile backsplashes in kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout
- Split-system air conditioning in all homes
- Roller blinds
- Expansive windows
- Gas ranges
- Full-size patios and balconies with Juliette-style railings*
- *in select homes
Features at Modera Broadway
Located in the coveted Capitol Hill neighborhood.
Peace Of Mind Service Guarantees
You are going to love our Peace of Mind service guarantees tailored just for you.
At Mill Creek, we love your furry companions!