Mill Creek sold Modera Buckman in September of 2022. Modera Buckman was a mixed-use apartment community located in the Central Eastside district of Portland. The commuter friendly community featured 170 apartment homes over 6,563 square feet of ground-floor retail.
Modera Buckman consisted of studio, one- and two-bedroom homes with an average square footage of 672, with open one-bedroom and loft layouts available. Community amenities included a hotel-inspired lounge with concierge-style leasing area and club-quality fitness studio on the ground floor, and an outdoor terrace with fire pit and BBQ space on the top floor. Residents also had access to a pet washing and grooming facility and dedicated bike parking and maintenance shop.
Apartment interiors were equipped with spacious floor plans, energy efficient stainless steel appliances, wood plank-style flooring throughout the homes, full-size EnergyStar washers and dryers, energy efficient lighting and air conditioning.
- Hotel-inspired lounge and concierge-style leasing area
- Club-quality fitness center
- Rooftop outdoor terrace with fire pit
- Barbeque grills
- Pet spa
- Dedicated bike storage and maintenance shop
- Underground parking
- Walking distance to pop-up retailers, restaurants and brewpubs and entertainment hot spots
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Stylish, open floor plans
- Wood plank-style flooring
- Solid surface countertops
- Energy efficient stainless steel appliances
- Full sized EnergyStar® washer and dryer
- Energy efficient lighting
- Air conditioning
Features at Modera Buckman
Located in the vibrant Central Eastside neighborhood.
Studio / 1 BR / 2 BR
We offer an option of Studio, one- and two-bedroom homes.
Everything you need - right at your fingertips!
At Modera by Mill Creek, we love your furry friends!
Our homes feature stylish, open layouts.