Modera Buckman Photo Gallery
Mill Creek Residential continues to bolster its burgeoning Pacific Northwest profile with the development of Modera Buckman, a mixed-use apartment community located between SE Belmont Street and SE 12th Avenue in the Central Eastside district of Portland. The commuter friendly community features 170 apartment homes over 6,563 square feet of ground-floor retail.
Modera Buckman consists of studio, one- and two-bedroom homes with an average square footage of 672, with open one-bedroom and loft layouts available. Community amenities include a hotel-inspired lounge with concierge-style leasing area and club-quality fitness studio on the ground floor, and an outdoor terrace with fire pit and BBQ space on the top floor. Residents will also have access to a pet washing and grooming facility and dedicated bike parking and maintenance shop.
Apartment interiors are equipped with spacious floor plans, energy efficient stainless steel appliances, wood plank-style flooring throughout the homes, full-size EnergyStar washers and dryers, energy efficient lighting and air conditioning.
First move-ins are anticipated for Fall 2019.
- Hotel-inspired lounge and concierge-style leasing area
- Club-quality fitness center
- Rooftop outdoor terrace with fire pit
- Barbeque grills
- Pet spa
- Dedicated bike storage and maintenance shop
- On-site retail
- Underground parking
- Walking distance to pop-up retailers, restaurants and brewpubs and entertainment hot spots
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Stylish, open floor plans
- Wood plank-style flooring
- Solid surface countertops
- Energy efficient stainless steel appliances
- Full sized EnergyStar® washer and dryer
- Energy efficient lighting
- Air conditioning
Features at Modera Buckman
Located in the vibrant Central Eastside neighborhood.
Peace Of Mind Service Guarantees
At Modera by Mill Creek, you are going to love our Peace of Mind service guarantees tailored just for you.
Everything you need - right at your fingertips!
Broker Contact Information
Michelle D. Rozakis