Mill Creek sold Modera Capitol Hill in April of 2021. Modera Cap Hill featured studio, 1- and 2-bedroom flats and townhomes with an average square footage of 783. Community amenities included a club-quality 24-hour fitness center, elevated resort-inspired pool and spa deck with grills and fire pit, private controlled-access parking garage, pet spa, and resident clubhouse with game room, coffee bar and resident conference room. Apartment interiors featured wood plank-style flooring, nine- to 10-foot ceilings, stainless Energy Star appliances, quartz countertops, pendant lighting, tile backsplashes, built-in storage and shelving, French door refrigerators, full-size washers and dryers, urban mudrooms and bike storage systems. Select homes offered a separate dining area, pantry, Roman-style tub, linen closet and private balconies and patios with views of the city, mountains and green space. Residents also have access to dedicated bike storage, loaner bikes, and personal training.
The community was situated close to the hustle and bustle of downtown with a bevy of various shopping, dining and nightlife options along the 16th Street Mall, South Broadway and in the trendy Uptown neighborhood. A few blocks from the State Capitol building, the location experiences year-round action in the surrounding parks that are continually active with festivals and events. Cherry Creek’s premier shopping district is less than a two-mile drive from the community, and nearby Glendale is filled with wide-ranging shops and restaurants. Denver’s energetic sports scene is also easily accessible with the Denver Broncos’ Mile High Stadium, Colorado Rockies’ Coors Field and Denver Nuggets’ and Colorado Avalanche’s Pepsi Center within a 10-minute drive.
- Walker’s and Biker’s Paradise as rated by Walk Score
- Minutes to 16th Street Mall, South Broadway and Uptown
- Club-quality fitness studio
- Elevated pool and spa deck with Rocky Mountain and downtown views
- Resident lounge with game room and coffee bar
- Barbeque area and firepit
- Free WiFi in social spaces
- Self-service package lockers
- Pet spa
- Resident conference room
- Controlled-access garage parking
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- EnergyStar® stainless steel appliances
- French-door refrigerators
- Quartz countertops and tile backsplashes
- Wood plank-style flooring
- Built in storage and shelving
- 9- and 10-foot ceilings
- Urban mudrooms
- USB outlets
- Under cabinet lighting
- Roller shades
- Private patios and balconies*
- Roman-style tubs*
- City, mountain and green space views*
- *in select homes
Features at Modera Cap Hill
Minutes to 16th Street Mall, South Broadway and Uptown.
Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes with EnergyStar® stainless steel appliances.
Check out our on-site pet spa!
Modera Cap Hill offers access to a world class shopping experience at the 16th Street Mall.
Get a workout in at our club-quality fitness studio!