Modera Capitol Hill Photo Gallery
Modera Capitol Hill
Mill Creek sold Modera Capitol Hill in August of 2018. Situated within the heart of ‘The Hill’s” vibrant Pike/Pine Triangle, Modera Capitol Hill offered luxury living within blocks of all Capitol Hill has to offer. The community included 135 apartment homes in a six story building over abundant subterranean parking. Square footage ranged from 382 square feet to 1,158 square feet.
Modera Capitol Hill featured a full fitness center, club room and media lounge located at the center of the community with patio access to both the north and south courtyards. Other amenities included a large rooftop deck, with multiple program spaces including a separate pet area, to capitalize on views of the city skyline and beyond. The community included three restaurant suites on 10th and 11th Avenues. Also unique in Capitol Hill, the community included an abundance of access controlled garage parking.
The apartment homes at Modera Capitol Hill included energy efficient, stainless steel appliances, quartz counters, subway tile backsplashes, laminate flooring, and LED lighting. Homes included a mix of traditional and open one-bedrooms. Select kitchens had movable islands, matching the cabinets and counters, providing further flexibility and differentiation.
- Fitness center
- Expansive club room
- Outdoor lounge areas
- Large rooftop deck
- Dedicated pet facilities
- Rooftop views of the Olympic Mountains and downtown
- Garage parking
- One block to Capitol Hill trolley line, and three blocks to light rail station
- One block south of Cal Anderson Park
- Seattle University and Seattle Central Community College within two blocks
- Walk to three medical centers on First Hill (UW/Harborview, Swedish, and Group Health)
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Live/work spaces with loft styles
- Energy efficient, stainless steel appliance package
- Quartz countertops with tile backsplashes
- Custom cabinetry
- Wood plank-style flooring throughout homes
- Full-size washer and dryer in home
- Private patios or juliette balconies*
- *In select homes
Features at Modera Capitol Hill
Seattle University and Seattle Central Community College within two blocks.
Minutes to bars, restaurants, concert venues, and entertainment.
One block to the new Capitol Hill trolley line, and three blocks to new light rail station.