Modera Central Photo Gallery
Mill Creek sold Modera Central in December of 2021. Modera Central offered one-, two- and three-bedroom homes and featured the redesigned 25,000-square-foot, four-story University Club of Orlando. The University Club had made its home at the site since 1960 and was being replaced by a reimagined, sleeker high rise along Central Boulevard.
The community’s outdoor amenities included an elevated pool deck, barbeque grills, fire pit lounge, and numerous outdoor seating areas, which were designed to enhance the surrounding views of the city and Lake Eola. Indoor communities included a fitness center, yoga studio with fitness on demand and a state-of-the-art leasing office. Apartment interiors were equipped with hard-surface countertops, stainless steel appliances, 42-inch custom cabinetry, vinyl-plank flooring and stacked washers and dryers. Select homes included moveable kitchen islands and frameless shower doors.
Situated at 150 East Central Avenue, Modera Central benefited from a prime, walkable location in the epicenter of South Eola and the Central Business District. The site was also commuter-friendly, with a SunRail station approximately a 10-minute walk from the community.
Modera Central was the first community Mill Creek had developed in the Orlando area.
- Concierge Desk
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio with Fitness on Demand
- WiFi Connectivity
- Resort Style Elevated Pool with City Views Demonstration Kitchen
- Community barbeque Grills
- Fire Pit Lounge
- Private Seating Areas
- Private Bathrooms / Shower Facility South Terrace Lounge
- Frameless Shower Doors*
- 42" Frameless Kitchen Cabinets
- Moveable Kitchen Islands*
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Solid Surface Countertops
- Contemporary Brushed Nickel Lighting Fixtures
- Stacked Washer / Dryer in Every Unit
- Framed Mirrors at Bath Vanities(Select Units)
- Ceramic Wall Tile in Baths
- Vinyl Plank Flooring in Common Areas, Carpet in Bedrooms
- *in select homes
Features at Modera Central
Yoga Studio with Fitness on Demand.