Modera Coral Gables Photo Gallery
Modera Coral Gables
Mill Creek sold Modera Coral Gables in December 2014. Modera Coral Gables was a 237-unit LEED Gold certified luxury mid-rise situated on 1.5 acres in Miami, Florida. The community was located in a true urban infill location, only one block south of Downtown Coral Gables’ Miracle Mile, a pedestrian-friendly vibrant entertainment and retail hub home to some of Miami’s most well known shops, restaurants, entertainment, hotels, art galleries and amenity options.
The building consisted of six residential floors above three levels of parking. A hotel-inspired pool was situated on an elevated deck at the third level where residents also enjoyed approximately 7,000 square feet of amenity space, featuring two-story fitness studio with spin studio and TRX system, media lounge and complimentary WiFi in the social zones.
The apartment homes offered one- and two-bedroom floor plans. Finishes included granite counters, 42″ cabinets, EnergyStar appliance package, individual washer and dryer and gorgeous designer ceramic tile flooring.
- 237-home LEED Gold certified luxury mid-rise
- Winner of the 2014 USGBC Most Outstanding LEED NC Residential Project award
- Ideal location right at the entry to the Coral Gables Miracle Mile
- Easy access to key employment centers in Coral Gables, Miami & Ft. Lauderdale
- 7,000 square feet of amenity space
- Multiple resident social zones including a huge club room with lounge seating and flat screen TVs
- Six residential floors above three levels of parking
- 6,000 square feet of street level retail
- Two-story fitness center including spin studio
- Lovely hotel-inspired saline pool
- Rooftop deck with amazing views
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Moveable kitchen island with granite countertop
- Custom ceramic tile flooring in living areas
- Individual washer and dryer
- Direct access garage
- Stainless steel appliances
- Air Conditioner