Modera Creative Village Photo Gallery
Modera Creative Village
Mill Creek Residential is expanding its presence in the Orlando market with the development of Modera Creative Village, a dynamic mixed-use apartment community located in the city’s Creative Village neighborhood.
The midrise community, which features 292 apartment homes and approximately 10,000 feet of ground-floor retail, is part of a master development effort to transform the former Amway Arena area into a vibrant, multifaceted neighborhood in the heart of Downtown Orlando.
Situated at the intersection of West Amelia Street and Ronald Blocker Avenue, Modera Creative Village consists of studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom homes. Apartment interiors include 42-inch custom cabinetry, solid-surface countertops, tile backsplashes, stainless steel appliances, wood-style flooring, stackable washers and dryers, designer plumbing fixtures and lighted mirrors at bath vanities. Select homes feature movable kitchen islands and upgraded features.
Community amenities include a resort-style pool with outdoor seating, 24-hour fitness center with yoga area and fitness programming, clubroom with cyber café and TV lounge, outdoor kitchen/dining area, private seating areas, and outdoor courtyard. Residents also have access to digital package lockers.
Modera Creative Village features prime connectivity to the vast retail, dining and entertainment options within downtown and ultimately will be bordered by a large public park. This transit-oriented development consists of five retail bays with opportunities for restaurants, fast-casual options, and convenience retailers.
Modera Creative Village marks Mill Creek’s second development community in Orlando. Modera Central, which is located in the South Eola neighborhood, began leasing in 2018.
*Creative Village is a licensed trademark owned by the City of Orlando.
- Resort-style pool with outdoor social lounge
- 24-hour Fitness Center with yoga/stretching area and fitness programming
- Clubroom that includes a Cyber Café, entertainment, and TV lounge
- Package concierge system
- Outdoor chef-inspired display kitchen and dining area
- Approximately 10,000 square feet ground floor retail
- Walking distance to LYNX Central Station
- Next door to newly built outdoor park
- 42” contemporary kitchen cabinets
- Moveable kitchen islands*
- Stainless steel appliances
- Tile backsplash in kitchens
- Designer light fixtures with a clean contemporary look
- Large capacity, stackable front-loading washers and dryers
- Designer style fixtures
- Lighted mirrors at bath vanities
- Keyless entry systems
- Faux wood flooring in common areas
- Upgraded features on all windows*
- *select apartment homes
Features at Modera Creative Village
Approximately 10,000 square feet ground floor retail
Located within the Creative Village District, Modera Creative Village is near Amway Arena, Orlando City Soccer Stadium, the Bobb Car Theatre, Church Street Plaza, and many other regional cultural destinations.
We believe your daily grind should be a trip to our coffee bar.