Mill Creek sold Modera Dallas Midtown in June of 2022. Modera Dallas Midtown was a luxury apartment community in the city’s burgeoning Midtown district, which features abundant shopping, dining, and entertainment. Located near the intersection of two major highways – the LBJ Freeway and the Dallas North Tollway – the community featured 344 apartment homes.
The five-story Modera Dallas Midtown, which featured a “wrap” construction style, also featured studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom homes, with an average home size of 851 square feet. Community amenities included an innovative collaboration workspace, a distinctive double volume lobby with coffee bar and adjacent ride-share lounge, an expansive clubhouse with social kitchen, gas fireplace, gaming and private dining, a membership-quality fitness studio with spin/yoga room, and a resort-style pool with tanning ledge and water features.
Apartment interiors included wood plank-style flooring (select homes offered plank flooring throughout), spacious walk-in closets, full-size front-loading washers and dryers, designer kitchens with Energy Star® stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and premium 42-inch cabinetry, and spa-inspired baths with spacious soaking tubs.
- Double volume lobby with adjoining ride-share lounge
- Coffee bar
- Expansive clubhouse with social kitchen, gas fireplace and gaming area
- Membership-quality fitness center and spin studio
- Resort-style pool with tanning ledge and water features
- Outdoor cooking and dining areas
- Pet park with owner’s lounge and pet spa
- Cave lounge connecting two outdoor courtyards
- Studio, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartment homes
- Wood plank-style flooring
- Stainless steel Energy Star® appliances
- Stone counters and 42” cabinets
- Spa-inspired baths with backlit mirrors and soaking tubs
- 9- and 10-foot ceilings
- Private patios/balconies*
- Double vanities*
- Walk-in showers*
- *in select homes
Features at Modera Dallas Midtown
Immediately adjacent Galleria Dallas - a premier international shopping destination.