Modera Domain Photo Gallery
Mill Creek Residential is adding to its Austin portfolio with the development of Modera Domain, a luxury apartment community in The Domain district of the city’s North Burnet neighborhood. The Domain is considered Austin’s “second downtown” and features an abundance of contemporary office, retail and residential space.
Modera Domain, which offers 354 studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes with an average square footage of 848, is within a five-minute walk of the Metro Rail Red Line. First move-ins are projected for late 2020.
Apartment interiors at Modera Domain are delivered with two distinctive finishes, a smart-home package by Stratis and a variety of luxe features. Included are stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, custom 42-inch cabinetry, under-cabinet lighting, tile backsplashes, upgraded fixtures, in-home washers and dryers, and luxurious baths with back-lit mirrors, designer tile surrounds and under-mount sinks. Select homes include built-in storage and walk-in or pass-through closets.
Community amenities include a vibrant courtyard with resort-style pool, tanning ledge, outdoor deck, barbecue area, outdoor kitchen with gas grills, resident clubhouse, pool table, coffee bar, pet spa, and on site dog park. A club-quality fitness center offers state-of-the-art Matrix cardio and a TRX system. Residents also have access to bike storage and repair station, digital package lockers, and controlled-access parking and guest system.
Situated at 2618 Kramer Lane, Modera Domain is within a short drive of the MoPac Expressway (Loop 1), which provides connectivity to the city’s tech-driven employment sectors and key attractions across the metropolitan area.
- Various outdoor escapes: one overlooking the pool courtyard and another looking onto the Domain
- Courtyard features resort-style pool with tanning ledge
- Outdoor display kitchen with gas grills adjacent to outdoor dining and lounging areas.
- Swanky club with dimensional art installation and gaming area
- Austin Energy Green Building Program "1-Star" rating.
- State-of-the-art Matrix cardio including climbmill, tire flip, and TRX system
- Comfortable first floor library connected to lobby with modern, edgy modular furniture invites you in
- Controlled access reserved garage parking
- Conference room and work-from-home spaces
- Coffee bar
- Package concierge system
- Dedicated bike storage
- Additional storage available
- On site dog park and pet spa
- Studio, 1-, and 2-bedroom homes
- Key fob systems
- Two distinctive finish packages to choose from
- Wood plank-style flooring
- Private patios and balconies
- Homes pre-wired for flatscreen TVs
- 9' and 10' ceilings
- EnergyStar® stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- Custom 42" cabinetry with under-cabinet lighting
- USB ports in kitchen
- King-sized bedrooms
- Walk-in and pass-through closets*
- In-home full-sized front-loading washers and dryers
- Tile surrounds in bath
- Luxe baths boast backlit mirrors, granite countertops, and undermount sink
- Built-in storage*
- Full smart home package by Stratis® with programmable thermostats, controlled guest access, lighting, and more
- *select homes
Features at Modera Domain
Beer garden inspired "pocket park" on the corner of Kramer and Esperanza is perfect for exercising your four-legged friend while engaging with your neighbors at a game of beanbag toss
We believe your daily grind should be a trip to our coffee bar
Within a 5-minute walk to the Kramer Lane MetroRail station connecting Leander to the north with Downtown to the south.