Mill Creek Residential sold Modera Domain in May of 2022. Modera Domain was a luxury apartment community in Austin, located in The Domain district of the city’s North Burnet neighborhood. The Domain was considered Austin’s “second downtown” and featured an abundance of contemporary office, retail and residential space.
Modera Domain, which offered 354 studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes with an average square footage of 848, was within a five-minute walk of the Metro Rail Red Line.
Apartment interiors at Modera Domain included two distinctive finishes, a smart-home package by Stratis and a variety of luxe features. The homes also included stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, custom 42-inch cabinetry, under-cabinet lighting, tile backsplashes, upgraded fixtures, in-home washers and dryers, and luxurious baths with back-lit mirrors, designer tile surrounds and under-mount sinks. Select homes included built-in storage and walk-in or pass-through closets.
Community amenities included a vibrant courtyard with resort-style pool, tanning ledge, outdoor deck, barbecue area, outdoor kitchen with gas grills, resident clubhouse, pool table, coffee bar, pet spa, and on site dog park. A club-quality fitness center offered a state-of-the-art Matrix cardio and a TRX system. Residents also had access to bike storage and repair station, digital package lockers, and controlled-access parking and guest system.
Situated at 2618 Kramer Lane, Modera Domain was within a short drive of the MoPac Expressway (Loop 1), which provided connectivity to the city’s tech-driven employment sectors and key attractions across the metropolitan area.
- Various outdoor escapes: one overlooking the pool courtyard and another looking onto the Domain
- Courtyard features resort-style pool with tanning ledge
- Outdoor display kitchen with gas grills adjacent to outdoor dining and lounging areas.
- Swanky club with dimensional art installation and gaming area
- Austin Energy Green Building Program "1-Star" rating.
- State-of-the-art Matrix cardio including climbmill, tire flip, and TRX system
- Comfortable first floor library connected to lobby with modern, edgy modular furniture invites you in
- Controlled access reserved garage parking
- Conference room and work-from-home spaces
- Coffee bar
- Package concierge system
- Dedicated bike storage
- Additional storage available
- On site dog park and pet spa
- Studio, 1-, and 2-bedroom homes
- Key fob systems
- Two distinctive finish packages to choose from
- Wood plank-style flooring
- Private patios and balconies
- Homes pre-wired for flatscreen TVs
- 9' and 10' ceilings
- EnergyStar® stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- Custom 42" cabinetry with under-cabinet lighting
- USB ports in kitchen
- King-sized bedrooms
- Walk-in and pass-through closets*
- In-home full-sized front-loading washers and dryers
- Tile surrounds in bath
- Luxe baths boast backlit mirrors, granite countertops, and undermount sink
- Built-in storage*
- Full smart home package by Stratis® with programmable thermostats, controlled guest access, lighting, and more
- *Available in select homes
Features at Modera Domain
Full smart home package by Stratis® with programmable thermostats, controlled guest access, lighting, and more.
State-of-the-art Matrix cardio including climbmill, tire flip, and TRX system.
Within a 5-minute walk to the Kramer Lane MetroRail station connecting Leander to the north with Downtown to the south.
STUDIO / 1 BR / 2 BR
Studio, 1-, and 2-bedroom homes.
Community Game Room
Various outdoor escapes: one overlooking the pool courtyard and another looking onto the Domain.