Modera Frisco Square Photo Gallery
Modera Frisco Square
Mill Creek Residential continues to augment its Dallas-area presence with the development of Modera Frisco Square. The mixed-use community is located amidst fast-emerging Frisco Square, a master-planned development that features a vast array of dining, retail, office, entertainment, and living space in a pedestrian-friendly locale.
Modera Frisco Square consists of spacious one-, two-, and three-bedroom homes with den and loft layouts available. Townhomes account for 31 of the community’s 360 homes, and all ground-floor homes feature direct street access.
Community amenities at Modera Frisco Square include a resident clubhouse, outdoor swimming pool, barbecue area, picnic area, game room, coffee bar, and club-quality fitness studio with yoga/Pilates studio and group fitness area. The keyless-entry community also features a pet spa, conference room, cyber café, and controlled-access garage parking. Residents also can access a bike storage room and digital package delivery.
Apartment interiors include wood-plank flooring, nine- and 10-foot ceilings, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, tile backsplashes, pendant lighting, in-home washers and dryers, programmable thermostats, built-in shelves, tile shower surrounds, upgraded fixtures, and private patios or balconies. Select homes will include double vanities, linen closets, and walk-in closets.
Located at 5995 Gordon Street, Modera Frisco Square is within a mile of Toyota Stadium and several parks and recreation outlets, including Frisco Commons Park. Key north-Dallas locales such as Plano, Richardson, and The Colony are within a short commute of the community.
- Game room with wifi, shuffleboard, and coffee bar
- multiple peaceful greenspaces with entertainment seating throughout the community
- sparkling pool
- controlled-access parking
- townhomes with private garages
- pet spa
- club-quality 24-hour fitness studio with yoga/pilates room and group fitness area
- cyber-cafe and conference area
- dedicated bike storage
- Minutes to Frisco Commons Park and Dash Tracks Disc Golf Park
- Close proximity to the Dallas North Tollway and Cottin Gin for an easy city commute
- 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom homes
- den and loft layouts available
- private balconies and patios*
- townhomes available
- wood plank-style flooring
- carpet in bedrooms
- tile flooring in bathrooms
- gas fireplaces
- built-in shelving
- wired for flatscreen TVs
- 9' and 10' ceilings with ceiling fans
- EnergyStar® stainless steel appliance package
- electric ranges
- granite countertops and tile backsplashes
- separate dining areas and breakfast bars
- USB ports in plugs
- In-home front-loading washers and dryers
- double vanities*
- large walk-in closets*
- king sized bedrooms*
- direct entry with key fob system
- *select homes
Features at Modera Frisco Square
At Mill Creek, we believe pets are people too.
Inspired by Texas county seats, Frisco Square harkens to the traditional Main Streets and walkable downtowns of cities and towns across the United States. Its scale, character, mix of uses, and pedestrian-friendly environment will foster a sense of community identity, and activate the public realm.
Peace Of Mind Service Guarantees
All homes backed by Peace of Mind, all the time.
Club-quality 24-hour fitness studio with yoga/pilates room and group fitness area.