Mill Creek Residential has expanded its Houston presence with the development of Modera Garden Oaks, a five-story apartment community in the city’s Central Northwest corridor.
The community, which features 327 one- and two-bedroom apartment homes, is situated in the emerging Garden Oaks neighborhood one mile north of the Interstate 610 loop and one mile west of I-45. First move-ins are anticipated for late 2023.
Apartment interiors are equipped with quartz countertops, tile backsplashes, stainless steel appliances, custom 42-inch cabinetry, under-cabinet lighting, 10-foot ceilings, wood plank-style flooring, in-home washers and dryers, smart thermostats and a key fob entry system. Bathrooms include double vanities, soaking tubs, tile shower surrounds and walk-in closets. Select homes feature private patios or balconies and private yards.
Community amenities include a resort-style pool with grilling areas, state-of-the-art fitness center, media and business center with co-working spaces, theater room, resident clubhouse and an onsite pet spa. Modera Garden Oaks also offers additional storage space, gated garage entry and an automated package locker system with refrigerated lockers. Common-area corridors feature music and art displays.
Situated at 641 W. Crosstimbers Road, Modera Garden Oaks is conveniently located within five miles of Downtown Houston and within six miles of The Uptown Galleria, one of the city’s most popular mixed-use destinations. An abundance of restaurants, bars and family-owned retail shops are within Garden Oaks and the nearby Oak Forest neighborhood, providing a multitude of nearby attractions.
Several of the city’s key locales are within a quick commute, including Uptown, Downtown, Midtown, The Heights, Montrose and popular Memorial Park.
- Resort-style pool
- Grilling areas and green space
- HIIT-inspired fitness studio with TRX station and Echelon Fitness Smart Mirror
- Fire pit
- Media and business center with co-working spaces
- Theater room
- Resident clubhouse
- Catering kitchen
- Pet spa
- Pet park
- Bike storage
- Additional storage space available
- Gated garage entry
- Automated package locker system with refrigerated lockers
- Controlled access garage entry
- Common-area corridors featuring music and art displays
- Conveniently located within five miles of Downtown Houston and within six miles of The Uptown Galleria
- One- and two-bedroom apartment homes with den layouts
- Quartz countertops
- Tile backsplash
- energy star™ Stainless steel appliances
- Custom 42-inch cabinetry
- Under-cabinet lighting
- 10-foot ceilings
- Wood plank-style flooring
- In-home washers and dryers
- Smart thermostats
- Key fob entry system
- Baths include double vanities
- Soaking tubs
- Double vanity bathrooms
- Tile shower surrounds
- Walk-in closets
- Private patio or balcony*
- Private yard*
- *Select homes
Features at Modera Garden Oaks
Located in the emerging Garden Oaks neighborhood one mile north of the Interstate 610 loop and one mile west of I-45.
State-of-the-art fitness center.
Resident theater room with surround sound.
An abundance of restaurants, bars and family-owned retail shops are within Garden Oaks and the nearby Oak Forest neighborhood.
Take the time to relax in our community theatre room.