Modera Hall Street Photo Gallery
Modera Hall Street
Modera Hall Street offers studio, one-, and two-bedroom homes. Community amenities include an onsite dog park with owner’s lounge, resort-style swimming pool with tanning ledge, club-quality fitness studio, yoga-flex studio with fitness on demand, meticulously landscaped courtyards, a business center, conference room and fifth-floor sky lounge with unimpeded views of the Dallas skyline. Residents also have round-the-clock access to their deliveries through an electronic package locker system and use of Modera-branded bikes for quick errands and trips around the neighborhood.
Apartment interiors are equipped with quartz countertops, European-style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, designer tile backsplashes, modern light fixtures including LEDs, wood-style flooring and walk-in closets. Select homes will feature standalone showers, dens and powder rooms.
Modera Hall Street sits less than a mile from the Dallas Arts District, Downtown Dallas, Cityplace Market and Baylor University Medical Center. Additional nearby attractions include 5.2-acre Klyde Warren Park, AT&T Performing Arts Center and Morton H. Myerson Symphony Center, home to the Dallas Symphony Orchestra.
- Reserved, controlled-access garage parking
- Resort style pool includes a tanning ledge
- Luxer self-serve package lockers
- Modera loaner bike program
- Dedicated dog run and onsite dog park
- Pet park including a “pet owners lounge"
- Club-quality 24-hour fitness center looking over the pool with the latest in cardio and strength equipment
- Yoga and spin studio with on-demand group fitness
- Coffee bar
- Inviting 2-story lobby and 2 courtyards, 1 including resort-style pool, the other is beautifully landscaped and includes an outdoor kitchen & BBQ
- A "cave lounge" connects the 2 courtyards with a dedicated gaming space
- 5th floor sky lounge with sweeping views of downtown Dallas skyline
- Dedicated bike storage
- Cyber café with computer station & conference room
- GreenBuilt Texas
- Studio, 1-, 2-, and 3- bedroom homes with den layouts available
- Direct front entry
- Alarm and key fob system
- Keyless entry*
- Views of downtown Dallas and The Arts District
- Private balconies and patios*
- Spacious living area featuring wood plank-style flooring, built-in desks*, and built-in shelving*
- Wired for flat screen TV
- Expansive 9- and 10-ceilings*
- Ceiling fans
- Technology package including USB plugs, wired for wall-mounted TV with built-in speakers for streaming over WiFi
- Separate dining areas
- Gourmet kitchens with EnergyStar® stainless appliances, pendant lighting, quartz countertops, under-cabinet lighting, patries, and islands*
- Programmable thermostat
- Spa-inspired baths with tile surrounds, roman-style tub, double vanities*, linen closet*, and separate showers*
- King size bedrooms with pass-through walk-in closets*
- Built-in storage/shelving
- Each home includes full size, front-loading washer and dryers
- *in select homes
Features at Modera Hall Street
At Modera by Mill Creek, we love your furry companions!
Peace Of Mind Service Guarantees
At Modera by Mill Creek, you are going to love our Peace of Mind service guarantees tailored just for you.
Club-quality 24-hour fitness center looking over the pool with the latest in cardio and strength equipment.
Studio, 1-, 2-, and 3- bedroom homes with den layouts available.