Mill Creek sold Modera Hall Street in July of 2022. Modera Hall Street offered studio, one-, and two-bedroom homes. Community amenities included an onsite dog park with owner’s lounge, resort-style swimming pool with tanning ledge, club-quality fitness studio, yoga-flex studio with fitness on demand, meticulously landscaped courtyards, a business center, conference room, and fifth-floor sky lounge with unimpeded views of the Dallas skyline. Residents also had round-the-clock access to their deliveries through an electronic package locker system and use of Modera-branded bikes for quick errands and trips around the neighborhood.
Apartment interiors were equipped with quartz countertops, European-style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, designer tile backsplashes, modern light fixtures including LEDs, wood-style flooring and walk-in closets. Select homes featured standalone showers, dens and powder rooms.
Modera Hall Street sat less than a mile from the Dallas Arts District, Downtown Dallas, Cityplace Market and Baylor University Medical Center. Additional nearby attractions included 5.2-acre Klyde Warren Park, AT&T Performing Arts Center and Morton H. Myerson Symphony Center, home to the Dallas Symphony Orchestra.
- Reserved, controlled-access garage parking
- Resort style pool includes a tanning ledge
- Luxer self-serve package lockers
- Modera loaner bike program
- Dedicated dog run and onsite dog park
- Pet park including a “pet owners lounge"
- Club-quality 24-hour fitness center looking over the pool with the latest in cardio and strength equipment
- Yoga and spin studio with on-demand group fitness
- Coffee bar
- Inviting 2-story lobby and 2 courtyards, 1 including resort-style pool, the other is beautifully landscaped and includes an outdoor kitchen & BBQ
- A "cave lounge" connects the 2 courtyards with a dedicated gaming space
- 5th floor sky lounge with sweeping views of downtown Dallas skyline
- Dedicated bike storage
- Cyber café with computer station & conference room
- GreenBuilt Texas
- Studio, 1-, 2-, and 3- bedroom homes with den layouts available
- Direct front entry
- Alarm and key fob system
- Keyless entry*
- Views of downtown Dallas and The Arts District
- Private balconies and patios*
- Spacious living area featuring wood plank-style flooring, built-in desks*, and built-in shelving*
- Wired for flat screen TV
- Expansive 9- and 10-ceilings*
- Ceiling fans
- Technology package including USB plugs, wired for wall-mounted TV with built-in speakers for streaming over WiFi
- Separate dining areas
- Gourmet kitchens with EnergyStar® stainless appliances, pendant lighting, quartz countertops, under-cabinet lighting, patries, and islands*
- Programmable thermostat
- Spa-inspired baths with tile surrounds, roman-style tub, double vanities*, linen closet*, and separate showers*
- Large bedrooms with pass-through walk-in closets*
- Built-in storage/shelving
- Each home includes full size, front-loading washer and dryers
- *in select homes
Features at Modera Hall Street
Club-quality 24-hour fitness center looking over the pool with the latest in cardio and strength equipment.
Studio, 1-, 2-, and 3- bedroom homes with den layouts available.
At Modera by Mill Creek we believe your morning cup of coffee should be at our gourmet coffee bar!
Enjoy a barbecue with your friends at our outdoor grilling station!
Modera Hall Street is conveniently located only one mile from Downtown Dallas!