Mill Creek sold Modera Jackson in January of 2021. Situated at the south end of the Cherry Hill/Atlantic neighborhood in the heart of Seattle’s resurgent Central District, Modera Jackson was an upscale, 160 home apartment community. Modera Jackson was located in the heart of one of Seattle’s oldest and largest neighborhoods, just east of downtown Seattle.
Modera Jackson consisted of 160 studio, one- and two-bedroom luxe apartment homes. The community was equipped with a fitness studio, theater/media room, an outdoor courtyard, common and private resident patios, and a club room adjacent to a roof deck with commanding regional views, including downtown Seattle, Pioneer Square, Puget Sound and Mount Rainier. Apartment home amenities and finishes included energy efficient, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout. A number of homes also included Juliette balconies and rails with sliding doors and expansive windows, and many ground floor homes will have direct patio access.
- State-of-the-art fitness studio
- Posh theater/media room
- Expansive outdoor courtyard
- Common and private resident patios
- Luxe clubroom
- Roof deck with commanding regional views
- Located in the heart of one of Seattle's oldest and largest neighborhoods
- Situated east of downtown Seattle, imursed in multiple public transportation routes
- On-site retail
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz countertops
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Juliette balconies and rails*
- Direct patio access*
- Sliding doors and expansive windows*
- High-end cabinetry and islands
- *in select homes
Features at Modera Jackson
Situated east of downtown Seattle, immersed in multiple public transportation routes.
State-of-the-art fitness studio.
Over 8,000 sq ft of retail space, only moments away from your front door.
Studio / 1 BR / 2 BR
We offer a selection of studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartment homes
Enjoy the game in our theatre and media room!