Modera Kirkwood Photo Gallery
Mill Creek Residential is adding to its Washington, D.C.-area presence with the development of their next Modera community, a contemporary apartment community in the thriving Rosslyn-Ballston Corridor. The midrise community sits at the corner of Washington Boulevard and N. Kirkwood Road and features a biophilic simplicity design with an emphasis on healthy living, technology, and coworking capabilities.
The new Modera community consists of 270 apartment studio, one-, two, and three-bedroom apartment homes with den layouts available and an average size of 832 square feet. First move-ins at the community, built to LEED Silver standards, are projected for late 2022.
Apartment interiors include nine-foot ceilings, wood plank-style flooring, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, upgraded fixtures, pendant lighting, tile backsplashes, in-home washers and dryers, programmable thermostats, and in-home washers and dryers. Bathrooms will feature double vanities and tile shower surrounds, and select homes will offer front yards with stoops. Digital package lockers and controlled-access parking is also available.
Community amenities include a self-help marketplace, lending library, and rooftop deck that overlooks the Clarendon neighborhood and includes gathering areas for small groups. The community also includes a clubroom, sun-inviting courtyard with natural-turf lawn, WeWork-inspired coworking spaces, a fitness center with yoga and cycling room, and a combination pet spa and bike storage facility with a fix-it center.
The new Modera community is within walking distance of George Mason’s Law, Business and Policy schools, which is undergoing a massive reconstruction to accommodate a new technology campus that will cater to Amazon’s HQ2 relocation. The community is adjacent to the headquarters of FDIC, within walking distance of the vast office space within the Rosslyn-Ballston market, and features vast transit and commuter options.
- Studio, 1-, 2-, 3- Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Located in the heart of the Rosslyn-Ballston Corridor in the vibrant Clarendon neighborhood
- Executive conference room and work-from-home spaces
- Club-Quality fitness studio
- Pet-friendly community with pet spa
- Hotel-inspired lobby and lounge area for residents
- Outdoor deck and barbeque social lounge
- Convenient access to both Virginia Square and Clarendon metro stations
- Outdoor movie entertainment area
- Controlled-access private garage parking
- 24-Hour Package Storage Lockers
- Coffee Bar
- Concierge Services
- High-speed WiFi in common areas
- Chef-inspired demonstration kitchen
- Entertainment game room and theater
- Lending Library equipped with tools, equipment, and books
- 24-Hour to-go marketplace for food and beverage
- LEED Silver certified community
- Additional storage available with dedicated bike storage
- Studio, 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartments with den layouts available
- Private balconies and patios
- Front yards with individual stair entryways*
- Energy Star® Stainless-steel appliance packages
- In-home, full-size, washer and dryer
- Key fob front entry system
- Central heating and air with programmable thermostat
- Wood plank flooring
- Double vanity bathroom with quartz countertop
- 9' foot ceilings
- King-sized bedroom with walk-in closet and built-in stroage
- *select apartment homes
Features at Modera Kirkwood
Along with a plethora of community amenities, Mill Creek's next Modera community is located in the heart of a perfect work-live-play entertainment district
Peace Of Mind Service Guarantees
At Mill Creek, we've set a new standard for apartment living with homes that deliver a prime location, gorgeous design, and spectacular amenities - all backed by our make-your-life-easier Peace of Mind Guarantees. It's how apartment living should be. After all, this is your home. And we want you to be happy.
Experience the ultimate daily Om, here at Mill Creek's next Modera Community.
We believe your daily grind should be a trip to our coffee bar.
We love your furry companions!