Mill Creek Residential expands our Northeast portfolio with the development of Modera Lofts, an eight-story industrial building in Jersey City, N.J. Mill Creek plans to redevelop the property, also known as the Morgan Industrial Center, into a luxury multifamily community. This is Mill Creek’s first historic renovation of an existing structure into apartments.
Mill Creek’s plan transformed the industrial site into a community of 366 loft-style luxury apartment homes not available anywhere else in the Jersey City market. The community includes numerous lifestyle amenities for residents including a rooftop deck, club-quality fitness studio, clubroom, pet washing station, bicycle storage and repair station, conference rooms and 24-hour concierge.
Situated within the Powerhouse Arts District, Modera Lofts is just two blocks from the nearest Light Rail Station and one block from the Grove Street PATH station, providing seven-minute access to Manhattan’s World Financial Center and 18-minute access to Midtown. Residents will benefit from the surrounding neighborhood, which encompasses millions of square feet of office, residential and retail including the 1.2 million-square-foot Newport Centre Mall.
- Indoor penthouse lounge overlooking rooftop deck
- Hotel-style rooftop deck featuring a dog run, fire place, large televisions, gaming tables, and an outdoor kitchen
- Clubroom with pool table and multiple flat screen televisions
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Stadium seating spin room
- Fit and flex room
- Children's play zone
- Coffee bar lounge
- Private live/work conference rooms
- Business center with conference room
- Underground private garage parking
- 24-hour concierge service
- Cold storage room for deliveries
- Dry cleaning service
- Additional community laundry room (oversized machines)
- Pet spa
- Bike repair shop
- Bike storage
- Bike share
- Individual storage units
- Onsite artist studios with a public art gallery and retail
- Situated within the Powerhouse Arts District
- Two blocks from the nearest Light Rail Station
- One block from the Grove Street PATH station, providing 7-minute access to Manhattan’s World Financial Center and 18-minute access to Midtown
- Rehabbed historic industrial building
- One-of-a-kind loft-style studio, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartment homes
- Exposed brick and ductwork
- Exposed wood beams and columns
- Polished concrete floors
- Large treated windows with roller shades
- Contemporary kitchens with chef islands and quartz countertops
- High gloss European white cabinetry
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Stainless steel, energy efficient appliances
- Restaurant quality spring hinged faucet
- Moveable islands*
- Multiuse collapsible table space*
- High ceilings - 12 feet!
- Eighth floor featuring 16' ceilings
- Upgraded bathrooms featuring decorative ceramic tile
- Individual washer and dryer
- Dog and cat friendly
- Walk-in closets*
- Sliding barn doors*
- Rope lighting*
- Industrial inspired ceiling fans*
- City views overlooking Manhattan and the Empire State Building*
- Workforce housing available
- *in select homes
Features at Modera Lofts
At Modera by Mill Creek, we love your furry companions!
Peace Of Mind Service Guarantees
At Modera by Mill Creek, you are going to love our Peace of Mind service guarantees tailored just for you.
Contemporary kitchens with chef islands and quartz countertops.
One block from the Grove Street PATH station, providing 7-minute access to Manhattan’s World Financial Center and 18-minute access to Midtown.
State-of-the-art fitness center and stadium seating spin room.