Mill Creek Residential continues to bolster its Denver presence with the development of Modera LoHi, a luxury apartment community in the Lower Highlands neighborhood. Located at 2555 16th Street, the community features 132 apartment homes and three distinct outdoor spaces.
Modera LoHi consists of studio, one- and two-bedroom homes with an average square footage of 795. Outdoor community amenities include a private street-level landscaped courtyard, resort-style pool, and hot tub, rooftop deck with extensive landscaping, fire pits, kitchen and panoramic views of the city skyline and the Rocky Mountains. Indoor amenities include a club-quality fitness center with Fitness on Demand, conference room with individual workspaces, WiFi lounge with coffee bar, dog and bike wash room and a controlled-access bike room with fully equipped workshop.
Apartment interiors are equipped with 9-foot ceilings, oversized windows with upgraded acoustics, stained-wood entry doors with keyless locks, Nest Learning Thermostats, luxury vinyl-tile flooring, upgraded Energy Star® appliance packages, custom cabinets, quartz countertops with porcelain tile backsplashes and under cabinet lighting, roller window shades, porcelain tile bathroom floors, and front-loading washers and dryers.
Many homes include built-in mudrooms, private patios or balconies, moveable kitchen islands, showers with built-in quartz benches, and dual sinks. Residents also have access to digital package lockers, additional storage, and electric-vehicle charging stations.
- Elevated all-seasons resort-style pool and hot tub
- Club-quality fitness center
- Rooftop deck with lush landscaping, fire pits, outdoor TV and city and mountain views
- Outdoor kitchen with grilling stations
- Private courtyard just above street level
- Indoor/outdoor bar and lounge area with kitchen and flat screen TVs
- WiFi lounge with coffee bar
- Conference room and individual work areas
- Controlled access bike room with fully-equipped workshop
- Pet spa
- Electric car charging stations
- 24-hour package lockers
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes with loft style homes available
- Double-height homes with mezzanines and 16’ living rooms on 5th floor
- 9- and 16-foot ceilings
- Quartz counters with porcelain tile backsplashes
- Custom 42” cabinets with soft close doors and under cabinet lighting
- Upgraded Energy Star® appliances with French door refrigerators
- Luxury vinyl tile flooring
- 8’ stained wood entry doors with keyless entry
- Oversized windows with upgraded acoustics
- Honeywell® Learning Thermostats
- Tile bathroom floors with floor-to-ceiling tile shower and tub surrounds
- Floating bathroom vanities
- Roller shades
- Full-size front loading washers and dryers
- LED lighting with ceiling fans in bedrooms
- USB outlets in living and bedroom areas
- Built-in mudrooms with cubbies, key drops and desks*
- Fixed or moveable kitchen islands*
- Pantry and linen cabinets*
- Double vanities*
- Showers with built-in quartz benches and frameless glass doors or oversized soaking tubs*
- *Some homes
Features at Modera LoHi
Located in the Lower Highlands neighborhood
At Modera by Mill Creek, we love your furry companions!
Peace Of Mind Service Guarantees
At Modera by Mill Creek, you are going to love our Peace of Mind service guarantees tailored just for you.
Free Wifi in Common Areas
Yes! Free WiFi in all common areas. Even the all-seasons pool.
STUDIO / 1 BR / 2 BR
We offer a selection of studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartment homes.