Modera McGavock Photo Gallery
Mill Creek Residential continues to expand in Nashville with the development of Modera McGavock, a 29-story high-rise apartment community in the city’s thriving South Gulch neighborhood.
The contemporary community, which features 396 studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes, puts residents directly within The Gulch, a vibrant mixed-use neighborhood that offers some of the Nashville’s finest dining, retail and hotel options. The community is among the tallest buildings within The Gulch and offers scintillating views of Downtown and Midtown. First move-ins are projected for late 2024.
Apartment homes include a variety of refined features and finishes, including nine-foot ceilings, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, custom cabinetry, under-cabinet lighting, tile backsplashes, wood plank-style flooring, in-home washers and dryers, walk-in closets, smart thermostats and private patios or balconies. Bathrooms are delivered with soaking tubs, tile surrounds, linen closets and double vanities. Homes average a generous 970 square feet, with three-bedroom penthouses exceeding 1,600 square feet.
Community amenities include a rooftop sky lounge and resort-style swimming pool, grilling area with outdoor dining, fire pit, clubhouse, game room, landscaped courtyards, conference room, co-working spaces, coffee bar, and a 24-hour fitness center with TRX system, cardio equipment, yoga studio and group fitness area. The property will also feature controlled-access guest technology, private parking, package lockers, bike storage and additional storage.
Situated at 1212 McGavock Street, Modera McGavock offers quick connectivity to Nashville’s thriving employment sectors via nearby Interstates 40 and 65, Broadway, Demonbreun Street and the adjacent Nashville Greenway. Modera McGavock offers a “very walkable” Walk Score of 80 and a Whole Foods Market is located within 400 feet of the community.
- Rooftop sky lounge and swimming pool
- Grilling area with outdoor dining
- Fire pit
- Clubhouse with WiFi
- Game room
- Landscaped courtyards
- Conference room and co-working spaces
- Rooftop dog park
- Coffee bar
- 24-hour fitness center with TRX system, cardio equipment, yoga studio and group fitness area
- Package lockers
- Private parking with EV Charging stations
- Bike storage
- Additional storage options
- Controlled-access guest technology
- Emerging Walk Score of 80
- Easy access to I-65, Broadway, Demonbreun Street and the Nashville Greenway
- Studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom homes
- Nine-foot ceilings
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz countertops with tile backsplash
- Custom cabinetry with under-cabinet lighting
- Wood plank-style flooring
- In-home washer and dryer
- Walk-in closets
- Smart thermostats
- Private patios or balconies
- Baths feature tile surrounds, linen closets and double vanities
- Select homes include soaking tubs
Features at Modera McGavock
Located just east of key artery Interstate 40 and put residents within close proximity of the area’s 78,000 employers, including 17,000 new job opportunities within Downtown.
Studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom homes with spacious floor plans and an average square footage of 970.
24-hour fitness center with TRX system, cardio equipment, yoga studio and group fitness area.
Pet friendly community with fantastic rooftop dog park.
With an 80 Walk Score, residents have access to a Whole Foods and additional retail and restaurants.