Mill Creek sold Modera Parsippany in April 2020. The community was composed of 212 studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes, and offered opulent finishes with an average home size of 910 square feet. Situated in one of New Jersey’s premier suburban towns, the community enjoyed excellent access to multiple highway routes, and was located near retail/commercial and major employment centers.
Modera Parsippany housed a spacious, double-floor health club-quality fitness center, yoga studio, expansive clubroom, lounge areas with bar and seating, a business center, offices/conference rooms, valet dry cleaning, a hotel-inspired saltwater swimming pool, a sun deck, and a dog wash station. It also included a wide range of plush amenities including keyless entry system, wood-look plank flooring, Energy Star® stainless steel GE appliances, generous walk-in closets, walk-in showers and soaking tubs, and gourmet chef-inspired kitchens with quartz countertops, high-end cabinetry, and islands.
- Spacious double-floor, club-quality fitness center and yoga studio
- Expansive clubroom and lounge area with bar and seating
- Hotel-inspired saltwater swimming pool and sun deck
- Dog wash station
- Business center and offices/conferences rooms
- Situated in one of New York's premier suburban towns
- Located near retail/commercial and major employment centers
- Less than an hour from New York City
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Keyless entry system
- Wood plank-style flooring
- Valet dry cleaning
- Energy Star® stainless GE appliances
- Walk-in showers and soaking tubs*
- Chef-inspired kitchens with quartz countertops
- High-end cabinetry and islands
- *in select homes
Features at Modera Parsippany
Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes.
Located near retail/commercial and major employment centers.