Modera San Diego Photo Gallery
Modera San Diego
Mill Creek Residential continues to expand in southern California with the development of Modera San Diego, a LEED Certified luxury apartment community in the East Village neighborhood of Downtown. Featuring 368 apartment homes, the community represents Mill Creek’s latest development in the San Diego market.
Modera San Diego consists of studio, one- and two-bedroom homes with an average square footage of 783. Various loft layouts are available on the top-floor penthouse level. Outdoor community amenities include two lushly landscaped courtyards with outdoor kitchens and lounge spaces, a resort-inspired rooftop sky lounge with a pool and spa, outdoor kitchens and fire-side lounge spaces with stunning views of the bay and downtown skyline.
Indoor amenities at the 7-story community include a club-quality fitness studio, modern clubhouse, bowling lounge, lobby lounge, parcel storage lockers and several work-from-home features, including co-working spaces and executive conference rooms. Apartment interiors are equipped with a variety of high-end fixtures and finishes, and residents have access to three levels of subterranean parking.
- Rooftop sky lounge with outdoor kitchens, fireside lounge places, and views of the bay and downtown San Diego skyline
- Resort-inspired pool and spa on rooftop level
- Two regulation bowling lanes with full bowling lounge
- Club-quality fitness studio
- Two lushly landscaped courtyards with outdoor kitchens and lounge spaces
- Bowling alley and lounge
- Resident clubhouse
- Lobby lounge
- 24-hour package storage lockers
- Co-working spaces and executive conference rooms
- Dog run
- Controlled-access underground garage parking
- Bike storage
- LEED Certified Community
- Studio, 1-, and 2-bedroom homes
- Two color schemes to choose from
- Wood plank-style flooring
- 9-foot ceilings
- Stainless steel Energy Star® appliances
- Quartz countertops with matching backsplashes
- Custom Upgraded 41” cabinets with upgraded hardware
- Soaking tub with tile surrounds
- Smart-home automation features such as Nest Thermostats and programmable lighting
- Breakfast bar*
- Private balconies and patios*
- City and bay bridge views*
- Kitchen islands*
- Loft layouts available on penthouse level
- Den layouts available
- *Select homes
Features at Modera San Diego
In the heart of San Diego. Close to Amtrak Station: Santa Fe Depot - providing regional service to Los Angeles 12th and Imperial Transit Center: Hub for the Orange Line and UC San Diego Blue Line
Peace Of Mind Service Guarantees
At Mill Creek, we've set a new standard for apartment living with homes that deliver a prime location, gorgeous design, and spectacular amenities - all backed by our make-your-life-easier Peace of Mind Guarantees. It's how apartment living should be. After all, this is your home. And we want you to be happy.
Moments from Little Italy and the San Diego Festival of the Arts, held in June each year. 7 blocks from the famous Gaslamp District and 4 blocks from Petco Stadium & music venue.
We believe your daily grind should be a trip to our coffee bar.
We love your furry companions!