Modera South Lake Union is Mill Creek’s first development community in Seattle. The one-acre site on the former Hostess Twinkie factory – less than one mile to Pike Place – is located in the burgeoning South Lake Union neighborhood. Two blocks south of the community is Denny Park (Seattle’s first park) and Lake Union Park, with the Museum of History and Industry just four blocks northeast.
The community includes 294 apartment homes in a seven story building (five floors of Type V wood framing over a two story concrete podium level) over at-grade and subterranean parking. A wide variety of floor plan types are available, including studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom homes with live-work and loft layouts available. Square footage ranges from 494 square feet to 1,144 square feet.
Modera South Lake Union has a highly programmed leasing office accessed through a lobby oriented toward pedestrian and bicycle-friendly Dexter Avenue. A large fitness center, conference and business center, and club room and media lounge are placed at the north property line facing Republican Street, activating that façade. We included a large roof top deck, with multiple program spaces including a separate pet area, to capitalize on views of Lake Union and the nearby Space Needle.
- Large club-quality fitness studio
- Conference and business center
- Expansive clubroom and media lounge
- Large rooftop deck
- Multiple social spaces
- Separate pet run
- Views of Lake Union and the Space Needle
- Across the street from the third phase of UW Medicine’s South Lake Union Research Campus and two blocks to Alexandria Real Estate and Biomed Realty Trust
- Four blocks to Amazon’s headquarters in South Lake Union
- Minutes to Whole Foods and the shops, bars and restaurants in Belltown
- Walkscore of 97 of 100 with scores of 95 and 86 for transit and bikeability, respectively, given the proximity to multi-modal transit options and the Dexter Avenue bicycle corridor View map
- Studio, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartment homes
- Open floor plans, live/work spaces and loft layouts available
- Dog- and cat- friendly
- Energy efficient, stainless steel appliance packages
- Granite counters
- Custom cabinetry
- Moveable kitchen islands*
- Three different kitchen configurations
- Wood plank-style flooring
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in bedrooms
- Two different bedroom configurations
- Individual washer and dryer
- Private patios or Juliette balconies*
- *in select homes
Features at Modera South Lake Union
At Modera by Mill Creek, we love your furry companions!
Grab some popcorn and watch your favorite movie in our theater room.
Peace Of Mind Service Guarantees
At Modera by Mill Creek, you are going to love our Peace of Mind service guarantees tailored just for you.
Work out in our club-quality fitness center.
Free Wifi in Common Areas
Get connected and recharged in all of our plush social zones.