Modera St. Petersburg Photo Gallery
Modera St. Petersburg
Mill Creek Residential is expanding its South Florida presence with the development of Modera St. Petersburg, a luxury mixed-use community located near downtown St. Petersburg.
The 20-story, high-rise community consists of 383 apartment homes including one-, two- and three-bedroom homes with den layouts and penthouses available. The community will also feature 14,000 square feet of retail space on the ground level. First move-ins are anticipated for late 2023.
Apartment interiors are delivered with wood plank-style flooring, nine-foot ceilings, built-in shelves and desks, ceiling fans, private balconies, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, tile backsplashes, kitchen islands, USB ports, in-home washers and dryers, walk-in closets and central heating and air with programmable thermostats. Bathrooms feature tile surrounds, double vanities and linen closets.
Community amenities will include a club-quality fitness center, outdoor pool, rooftop lounge and terrace with expansive views of downtown and Tampa Bay, grilling area, outdoor dining, clubhouse, conference room, co-working spaces, common area WiFi, game room, package lockers, and secured garage parking with electric vehicle charging stations available. Residents will also have access to bike storage, additional storage options and mobile-app and key-fob entry with controlled guest-access technology.
The pet-friendly community also features an onsite pet spa.
Situated at 201 17th Street South, Modera St. Petersburg is located at the intersection of the Grand Central District, the Edge District and the Warehouse Arts District, which serve as the epicenter of St. Petersburg’s art-infused mix of independent businesses, restaurants, bars and galleries. Residents also have direct access to the Pinellas Trail, a 47-mile bike trail.
- Club-quality fitness center
- Resort-style pool
- Rooftop lounge and terrace with expansive views of downtown and Tampa Bay
- Grilling area and outdoor dining
- Clubhouse with complimentary WiFi throughout the community
- Conference room
- Co-working spaces
- Game room
- Package lockers
- Pet spa
- Secured garage parking with electric vehicle charging stations
- Bike storage
- Direct access to the Pinellas Trail, a 47-mile bike trail
- 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom homes
- Select homes offer dens and penthouse layouts
- Key fob entry with controlled guest-access technology
- Wood plank-style flooring
- 9-foot ceilings
- Built-in shelves and desks for those working from home
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz countertops with tile backsplash
- Kitchen islands
- USB ports
- In-home washers and dryers
- Bathrooms include tile surrounds, double vanities and linen closets
- Ceiling fans
- Walk-in closets
- Private balconies
- Programmable thermostats
Features at Modera St. Petersburg
Modera St. Petersburg is pet friendly and features an onsite pet spa for your furry friends.
Peace Of Mind Service Guarantees
At Modera by Mill Creek, you are going to love our Peace of Mind service guarantees tailored just for you.
Located near the Edge District and the Warehouse Arts District, which includes St. Petersburg’s art-infused mix of independent businesses, restaurants, bars and galleries.
Free Wifi in Common Areas
Complimentary WiFi throughout the community.