Mill Creek Residential sold Modera Tampa in April of 2022. Modera Tampa was a luxury mixed-use apartment community located in Downtown Tampa’s vibrant River Arts District. The community was situated at the intersection of North Ashley Drive and West Tyler Street, and featured 353 apartment homes and approximately 13,000 square feet of retail space.
Modera Tampa included studio, one-, two and three-bedroom homes above the ground-floor retail. The community featured a variety of lifestyle-enhancing community amenities, which included a rooftop deck with outdoor dining areas, 24-hour fitness center with a full suite of fitness programming, pet spa lounge, barbecue grills, fire pits, work space and a resident clubroom with entertainment and lounge areas.
Apartment interiors were equipped with 42-inch contemporary cabinets, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, tile backsplashes in kitchens, designer lighting and plumbing fixtures, wood-inspired flooring in common areas, full-size stackable washers and dryers and keyless entry systems. Select homes offered movable kitchen islands and lighted mirror bath vanities.
Located amidst the Central Business District and near the Tampa Riverwalk, the community was steps from the Straz Center for the Performing Arts, Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, several museums and several dining, shopping and entertainment options within downtown.
- Rooftop with outdoor dining seating areas
- 24-hour Fitness Center with yoga/stretch area and fitness programming
- Clubroom that includes a Cyber Café, Demo Kitchen, WiFi and TV Lounge
- Pet spa lounge
- BBQ grills and fire pits
- Private seating areas
- Creative ground floor retail
- Gorgeous pool
- 42” contemporary kitchen cabinets
- Moveable kitchen islands*
- Stainless steel appliances
- Large capacity, stackable front-loading in-home washers and dryers
- Designer style fixtures
- Keyless entry systems
- Lighted mirrors at bath vanities (select homes)
- Tile backsplash in kitchens
- Sustainable wood plank-style flooring in common areas
- Roll-down shades
- Designer light fixtures with a clean, contemporary look
- *some homes
Features at Modera Tampa
Designer light fixtures with a clean, contemporary look.
1 BR / 2 BR / 3 BR
Roll-down shades and lighted mirrors at bath vanities.
The dynamic Downtown Tampa riverfront, museums, eateries, bars, shops, parks, and entertainment venues are all steps away
24-hour Fitness Center with yoga/stretch area and fitness programming.
Creative ground floor retail.