Modera Washington Photo Gallery
Mill Creek Residential continues to add to its Houston presence with the development of Modera Washington, a luxury mixed-use apartment community located amidst one of the city’s most arts-centric locales. The community sits on Washington Avenue immediately adjacent to the Old Sixth Ward Historic District and about a mile north of Buffalo Bayou Park.
The eight-story midrise, which offers 341 apartment homes, will feature an onsite Craftwork Coffee Co., which provides co-working space in a coffee-shop atmosphere. First move-ins are anticipated for early 2022.
Modera Washington consists of studio, one- and two-bedroom homes with den layouts available. Apartment interiors are delivered in two distinct themes and feature nine-foot ceilings, wood-plank flooring, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, pendant lighting, tile backsplashes, upgraded fixtures, walk-in closets, and private patios or balconies. Bathrooms include floor-to-ceiling tile surrounds in showers and tubs, linen closets and vanity mirrors with integrated lighting. Select homes include a kitchen island with breakfast bar.
Community amenities include a rooftop deck, outdoor swimming pool, barbecue, and picnic areas, pet spa, game room, and a club-quality fitness center with group fitness areas. Residents also have access to digital package lockers, bike storage, loaner bikes, extra storage space, and the work-from-home capabilities provided by Craftwork.
Situated at 2520 Washington Avenue, Modera Washington offers a commuter-friendly locale with quick access to Interstate 10, several public transit options, and prime connectivity to the Energy Corridor, Downtown Houston and the remainder of the area’s thriving employment sectors.
- Private garage with tandem parking available
- Only 1.1 miles from Buffalo Bayou Park and White Oak Bayou Trail
- Unique coffee shop experience and co-working spaces on first level called "Craftwork"
- Easy commuter access to I-10 and Metro lines 30, 40, 56, and 85
- Gaming room
- Pool deck with social lounge area and entertainment kitchen
- 24-hour Club-quality fitness studio with TRX system, cardio, individual TV's and group fitness area
- Yoga/pilates studio
- dedicated bike storage and additional storage available
- 24-hour pick-up package locker system
- On site dog run
- Studio, 1-, 2, and 3-bedroom homes available
- Two color schemes to choose from
- Wired for flatscreen entertainment
- wood plank-style flooring
- den layouts available*
- private balconies and patios
- Mudroom entries
- Tiled surrounds to ceiling in showers and tubs
- Vanity mirrors with integrated lighting features
- *select homes
Features at Modera Washington
Nestled within the most thriving arts community in the city of Houston
Peace Of Mind Service Guarantees
Our homes are always backed by the make-your-life-easy Peace of Mind Guarantees
We've partnered with Craftwork to create a very unique experience with co-working spaces and a dedicated coffee bar