Modera Westshore Photo Gallery
Mill Creek sold Modera Westshore, a core infill location situated between downtown Tampa and Tampa Bay in the heart of the prestigious Westshore District in October 2016. The Westshore District includes more than 12 million square feet of office space employing nearly 100,000 people; 4.8 million square feet of retail space including two regional malls; 38 hotels offering over 7,800 rooms; and 250 upscale restaurants.
The design of Modera Westshore incorporated 300 residential homes in two six-story apartment buildings surrounding a six-level structured parking deck. Unique to the market, the apartment buildings as well as the parking deck were constructed out of concrete.
The community offered one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes with an average rentable square footage of 1,028. Interior amenities include nine-foot ceilings, granite countertops in kitchen and baths, stainless steel appliances, under-mount double bowl stainless steel sinks, tile backsplashes, custom cabinets with brushed nickel pulls, full-size washer and dryers, ceiling fans and a distinctive lighting package.
Residents enjoyed approximately 9,000 square feet of leasing and amenity space, including a state of the art fitness facility; e-lounge with WiFi internet, conference space and computer workstations; and club room with game area and entertaining kitchen. The community amenities included a resort-style swimming pool, sundeck and picnic areas contained in the two landscaped courtyards.
- Ideal location in Tampa’s prestigious Westshore District
- Easy access to Tampa Bay, downtown Tampa and St. Petersburg
- Excellent proximity to major employers including JP Morgan Chase, Met Life and Progressive Insurance
- Hotel-inspired pool with sundeck
- Picnic areas
- State-of-the-art fitness studio
- eLounge with complimentary WiFi
- Expansive clubhouse with multiple social zones
- 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartment homes
- Pet friendly
- Individual washer and dryer
- Open layouts
- Lovely kitchens
- Granite and stainless kitchens
- Chef's islands
- Separate dining areas
- Wood plank-style flooring
- Built-in USB ports
- 9-foot ceilings
- Central air
Features at Modera Westshore
1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartment homes.
Luxe 9-foot ceilings.