Mill Creek Residential continues to augment its Portland presence with the development of Modera Woodstock, a mixed-use apartment community located along Woodstock Boulevard in the southeastern portion of the city.
The five-story, podium-style community features 194 studio, one- and two-bedroom homes and 6,500 square feet of street-facing retail space. Included in the home count are select affordable four-bedroom townhome layouts. First move-ins are anticipated for summer 2024.
Community amenities at Modera Woodstock include a resident clubhouse, landscaped courtyards, rooftop deck with grilling area and fire pit, game room with foosball and air hockey, mini theater room with video gaming capabilities, coffee bar, pet spa and a club-quality 24-hour fitness studio with Peloton bike and rower, TRX system, cardio equipment and rock-climbing wall. The community also features controlled-access garage parking with EV-charging stations.
Building to and pursuing LEED Gold certification standards, apartment interiors at Modera Woodstock include nine-foot ceilings, wood plank-style flooring, stainless steel appliances, pull-down faucets, quartz countertops, electric ranges, soft-close cabinets, in-home washers and dryers, walk-in closets, key fob entry system, and private patios or balconies. Also included in the community experience are digital package lockers, a bike repair station, dedicated bike storage and additional storage.
Situated at 4804 SE Woodstock Boulevard, Modera Woodstock features a world-class Bike Score of 99, a superb Walk Score of 93 and sits two blocks from a New Seasons Market grocery store.
- Resident clubhouse
- EV-charging stations
- Mini theater room with video gaming capabilities
- Game room with foosball and air hockey
- Landscaped courtyards
- Rooftop deck with grilling area and fire pit
- Coffee bar
- Pet Spa
- Club-quality 24-hour fitness studio with TRX system
- Peloton bike and rower
- Cardio equipment and rock-climbing wall
- Controlled-access garage parking
- Walk Score of 93
- World-class Bike Score of 99
- Digital package lockers
- Located two blocks from a New Seasons Market grocery store
- Building to and pursuing LEED Gold certification standards
- Key fob entry system
- Nine-foot ceilings
- Wood plank-style flooring
- Stainless steel appliances
- Pull-down faucets
- Quartz countertops
- Electric ranges
- Soft-close cabinets
- In-home washers and dryers
- Walk-in closets
- Private patios or balconies
- Key fob systems
- Bike repair station
- Dedicated bike storage and additional storage
Features at Modera Woodstock
Take advantage of the community coffee bar.
Building to and pursuing LEED Gold certification standards.
Programmable thermostats in every home.
Mini theater room with video gaming capabilities.
Club-quality 24-hour fitness studio.
Walk / Transit Score
Walk Score of 93.