NorthxNorthwest, a 16-story luxury apartment community features 270 apartment homes in studio, one- and two-bedroom layouts ranging up to 1,616 square feet. Located on the edge of the city’s Center City District at 450 North 18th Street, the community sits within moments of many of the city’s key dining, nightlife, shopping and cultural attractions.
Community amenities at the pet-friendly community include an expansive rooftop deck with stellar views of the city skyline, aesthetic lobby with 24-hour concierge services, club-inspired fitness center, club-style business lounge with breakout work pods, ground-level outdoor dining area with grilling stations, covered patio with outdoor seating and a resident lounge with fireplace, library and cozy seating. Residents also have access to controlled-access parking, bike storage and a café with bistro seating.
Apartment homes are delivered with designer kitchens, Whirlpool® stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone quartz countertops, sustainable wide-plank flooring, chrome Moen fixtures, mosaic glass tile backsplashes, sleek under-cabinet LED lighting, Bosch® stacked washers and dryers and large walk-in closets with built-in organizers. Bathrooms are equipped with high-end features and finishes, including quartz countertops, porcelain tile flooring and modern LED backlit vanity mirrors.
- Distinctive lobby with 24-hour concierge services, upscale finishes and places to connect and reflect
- Lounge with fireplace, library, and cozy seating
- Café with coffee bar and bistro seating
- Must-see gym & fitness center, plus full-on training rig with pull-up bars, heavy bag, and more
- Club-style business lounge with executive conference room, fireplace, and breakout work pods
- Ground-level outdoor dining area with grilling stations
- Covered patio, outdoor seating, and portico
- Dog park right next door
- Controlled access garage parking
- Indoor bike storage options
- Expansive rooftop deck with panoramic views of downtown Philly*
- Shady outdoor oasis with trees, lounge chairs, and intimate nooks to relax
- Extra sundeck and lounge
- WiFi throughout common community spaces
- *Rooftop deck shared with Tru North residents as well
- Thoughtfully designed studio, 1-, and 2-bedroom homes
- Designer kitchens with Whirlpool® stainless steel appliance package
- Caesarstone® Quartz countertops
- Mosaic glass tile backsplashes
- Sleek under-cabinet LED lighting
- Impressive baths with stunning quartz countertops, porcelain tile flooring, and modern LED backlit vanity mirrors
- Chrome Moen® fixtures in kitchens & baths
- Sustainable, wide-plank flooring throughout
- Bosch® stacked washer & dryer
- Large walk-in closets with built-in organizers
- Keyless apartment and community entry
Features at NorthXNorthwest
At Mill Creek we love our furry companions. We believe pets are people, too.
We believe your daily grind should be a trip to our coffee bar.
We believe in living where you want to be - not where you have to be.