The Cordelia was sold in July of 2015. The community was comprised of 135 apartment homes, configured in two five-story wood framed buildings with one level of subterranean parking. Amenities included a 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment, individual televisions and free weights, a cyber-lounge, business center, theater room and on site bike storage.
The Cordelia was located in Portland’s well established and trendy Northwest neighborhood. The architectural style of The Cordelia was inspired by the location’s historic fabric of grand old brick and stucco buildings but incorporated refined modern touches inside and out. The community offered studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile entries, central heat and air conditioning and loft style layouts.
- Garage parking with direct parking garage access from each floor
- Dog and cat friendly
- 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment, individual televisions and free weights
- Cyber lounge
- Business center
- Theater room
- Additional storage available
- Two blocks to I-405
- Two minute walk to the Portland Streetcar
- Walking distance to the Light Rail and public transportation
- Short walk to Pearl District shops, restaurants, and nightlife
- Walk to many local restaurants, boutiques and entertainment venues
- Walk or bike to Downtown Portland
- Walk to Willamette University and Pacific Northwest College of the Arts
- Blocks to Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center Medical
- Short commute to Nike and Intel
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Washer and dryer in homes
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel Energy Star® appliances
- Dishwasher, microwave, ice maker, and garbage disposals in home
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Ceramic tile entries
- Wood-style vinyl flooring
- City views
- 9-foot ceilings
- Open layouts
- Loft-style layouts
- Large closets
- Walk-in closets
- Private balconies and patios
Features at The Cordelia
Short walk to Pearl District shops, restaurants, and nightlife.
Studio / 1 BR / 2 BR
Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment home layouts.
Walking distance to the Light Rail and public transportation.
24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment, individual televisions and free weights.
A dog and cat friendly community.