Mill Creek sold Trilogy NoMa in July 2015. The community was comprised of 603 luxury apartment homes throughout three buildings, each with its own distinct architecture and interior design flare, while being located in the NoMa (North of Massachusetts Avenue) area of Washington, D.C. – one of the fastest-growing neighborhoods in the District. Trilogy NoMa was rebranded “The Gale” by the purchasers.
Stationed on a full city block, the community was located just steps from several million square feet of recently constructed and leased office space, providing the NoMa area with a “City within the City” feel, yet highly connected to the center of downtown Washington, D.C.
Apartment finishes throughout the community were designed to complement each building’s architectural flavor, and included items such as concrete-like ceramic tile, granite countertops, use of both maple and espresso cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances.
Community features included a 15,000 square feet of amenity space including two fitness centers, two business centers, eLounge, movie theatre, and gaming room. Two large resort-style pool decks are complemented by lush open spaces and fountains.
- Three buildings with distinct architectural styles: Cirq, Esque and Linq
- Gorgeous clubhouse with multiple social spaces
- Trilogy Lounge: Spacious gathering room with luxe furnishings surrounding a cozy fireplace
- Media Café: E-Lounge with all the hook-ups you need
- The Screening Room: State-of-the-art theater room
- The Zone: Multimedia entertainment lounge with billiards, Wii, PlayStation, and Xbox
- Energé: Fully-loaded resident-only fitness center open 24 hours
- The Splash & The Lagoon: Two hotel-inspired pools with spacious sun decks
- Trilogy Terrace: Fabulous pavilion & grill area
- The Green + Esqe Park: Relaxing, lush courtyard parks
- Underground reserved garage parking
- Dozens of shops and restaurants within a 5 minute walk, including D.C.’s largest Harris Teeter grocery store
- Quaint, tree-lined streets and an authentic D.C. neighborhood vibe
- Blocks from the Red Line’s NoMa-Gallaudet U. Metro Station (5 minute walk)
- Easy access to Union Station (10 minute walk) and Gallery Place (15 minute walk)
- Next to the Metropolitan Branch Trail, ideal for a run or bike ride, or as a route to the NoMa Metro
- Across from Sirius XM Satellite Radio headquarters
- Other major area employers: Department of Justice, General Services Administration, CNN, NPR, SEC, ATF
- One mile from Gallaudet University
- Pet friendly
- KICK - 24/7 fully-loaded resident-only fitness studio
- Studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Controlled fob access
- City & trail views
- Wood plank-style flooring
- Upgraded carpet in bedrooms
- High ceilings
- Open and loft layouts
- Separate dining areas
- Breakfast bars / kitchen islands
- 42" custom cabinets in a variety of finishes
- Upgraded stainless appliance package
- Granite or quartz countertops
- Upgraded homes available
- Brushed nickel light fixtures
- Ceramic tile in kitchen and bath
- Individual washer and dryer
- Central heat & air
- Walk-in closets
- Private balconies and patios
Features at Trilogy NoMa
Blocks from the Red Line’s NoMa-Gallaudet U. Metro Station.
Studio / 1 BR / 2 BR
Studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartment home layouts.
Dozens of shops and restaurants within a 5 minute walk, including D.C.’s largest Harris Teeter grocery store.
Community features a fabulous pavilion & outdoor grill area.
The community is comprised of 603 homes.
KICK - 24/7 fully-loaded resident-only fitness studio.