Mill Creek sold Watertown Mews in December 2014. The community was comprised of 206 apartment homes in Watertown, Massachusetts, a close-in suburb of Boston about eight miles from downtown.
Watertown Mews consisted of two four-story wood-framed buildings over one level of concrete podium parking. Overall, the homes averaged 983 square feet and included studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans. Finishes included stainless steel appliances, wood finished cabinets, granite countertops, and upgraded nickel fixtures.
The community boasted a tremendous amenity package with an integrated high-tech contemporary design and landscaped exterior pool deck and outdoor seating areas. Inside the clubhouse, residents enjoyed a business/computer center, a fitness studio with the latest in cardio and strength fitness equipment, group fitness/yoga room, free WiFi, multiple flat screen televisions and a game room.
- Dog and cat friendly
- State-of-the-art fitness studio
- Club-quality cardio and strength equipment
- Group fitness/yoga spaces
- Hotel-inspired pool and sundeck
- Outdoor seating areas
- Business center
- Conference room
- Game room
- Clubhouse lounge with fireplace
- Secured interior parking
- Controlled entry
- Studio, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartment homes
- Contemporary kitchens with granite countertops
- Washers and dryers in every home
- Stainless steel energy efficient appliances
- Wood-grain cabinets
- Pendant lighting
- Patio or Balcony*
- Nine-foot ceilings
- Walk-in closets
- Spacious bathroom vanities with drawers
- Walk-in showers*
- Tubs with ceramic tile surrounds
- USB Ports
- Wired for high-speed internet
- *in select homes
Features at Watertown Mews
Located in a close-in suburb of Boston about eight miles from downtown.
We love our furry friends!
Work From Home Co-Working
Take advantage of the community business center and conference rooms.
State-of-the-art fitness studio.
Community Game Room
Enjoy the community game room.