Mill Creek sold West 130 in May of 2014. The community was adjacent to the West Hempstead Long Island Rail Road station (Long Island’s metro rail system), allowing residents to commute into Penn Station in NYC within 50 minutes from their back door.
The community was comprised of 150 apartment homes with LEED Gold Certification housed in one four-story building. Individual homes featured 9-foot high ceilings, modern, upscale kitchens featuring islands with pendant lighting, 42-inch cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, full-size washer and dryers, and large walk-in closets.
- 150 apartment homes in a four-story building
- LEED Gold Certification
- 5,000 square-foot clubhouse with coffee bar, lounge, gaming area, movie and WiFi theater, and business center
- State-of-the-Art fitness center with cardio theater
- Landscaped courtyard
- Resort-style swimming pool, sun deck, outdoor fireplace and grilling area
- Ideal West Hempstead location
- LIRR station adjacent to the community
- Close to Garden City shopping and dining options
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Contemporary kitchens
- Granite counters
- Custom cabinetry
- Energy Star® stainless steel appliances
- Subway tile backsplashes and bath surrounds
- Built-in USB ports
- Individual washer and dryer
Features at West 130
Take advantage of the community coffee bar.
LEED Gold Certification.
Close to Garden City shopping and dining options.
Community Game Room
Enjoy the community game room.
Ideal West Hempstead location.