Woodmoor on South Lamar was sold in February 2015. Mill Creek Residential acquired Woodmoor Apartments in August 2012 as part of its “buy where we build” strategy to build critical mass in markets where the company is actively pursuing development opportunities. Mill Creek renamed the community Woodmoor on South Lamar, reflecting its location minutes to the popular SoLa neighborhood, known for its abundant dining and entertainment options and easy access to the Central Business District and Southwest Austin employment centers.
This quaint 208-unit community offered studios, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes. During Mill Creek’s hold time, many upgrades were completed throughout the community, including new siding and paint as well as interior upgrades that included wood plank-style flooring, upgraded stainless appliances, new cabinets and upgraded fixtures.
- Swimming pool with sundeck
- Well-equipped fitness studio
- On site laundry
- Clubhouse with coffee bar
- Mac work stations
- Car2Go car sharing station on-site
- Off-leash dog park
- Excellent location close to Austin's popular SoLa neighborhood
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Washer and dryer hook-ups
- Upgraded homes include new counters, wood plank-style flooring and upgraded fixtures
- Stainless steel appliance package
- Wood burning fireplaces