Blossom Plaza Photo Gallery
Blossom Plaza, a luxury mixed-use, five-story community features 184 apartment homes consisting of various studio, one- and two-bedroom floorplans. Located in LA’s Chinatown neighborhood at 900 North Broadway, Blossom Plaza sits one mile south of Dodger Stadium and boasts a Walk Score of 96. The neighborhood is also very commuter-friendly with a Transit Score of 88, and residents enjoy prime access to the Metrolink Gold Line.
Community amenities at the community include a clubroom with dining area, display kitchen and media area, TechnoGym® fitness center, community room with flat-screen TVs, courtyard with water and fire features and complimentary coffee bar. The LEED Gold Certified community also provides electric-vehicle charging stations and features scintillating views of the mountains and city skyline.
Apartment interiors at the pet-friendly community are equipped with Caesarstone quartz kitchen countertops, designer track kitchen lighting, custom window shades with blackout lining, sustainable wood-plank flooring, in-home Bosch washers and dryers, walk-in closets, linen closets, contemporary pedestal bathroom sinks, Moen fixtures and porcelain tile bathroom floors. Residents also have access to dry cleaning lockers, parcel package acceptance, bike storage and controlled-access garage parking.
- Clubhouse and Game room
- Front desk attendant
- Sophisticated clubroom with display kitchen and bar
- Dining space for events and gatherings
- Media area for sports, movies and more
- Gaming area featuring shuffleboard
- Expansive fitness center with Technogym® strength and cardio equipment
- Resident courtyard with water and fire features
- Splash pool with lounge seating
- Outdoor kitchen with grilling stations, sink and prep area
- Outdoor living with seating and 65" TV
- Front-porch-style deck with Adirondack seating
- Convenience room with dry-cleaning lockers and vending
- On site garage with controlled access
- Charging stations for electric cars
- Bike storage conveniently located
- Metrolink Gold Line station just steps away
- Los Angeles State Historic Park adjacent to community
- Studio, 1-, and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Stainless steel appliance packages
- Open floor plans with sliding frosted doors
- Sustainable wood plank-style flooring
- Walk-in closets
- Caesarstone® quartz kitchen countertops
- Tile backsplash and custom pulls and cabinetry
- Moen® fixtures and porcelain tile bathroom floors
- Roller shades with blackout lining
- Gas ranges*
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with views*
- Patios and balconies*
- *some homes
Features at Blossom Plaza
At Mill Creek we love our furry companions. We believe pets are people, too.
We believe your daily grind should be a trip to our coffee bar.
We believe in living where you want to be - not where you have to be.
Contact Information for